Reviews for Heaven
Nesasio chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Interesting! I wasn't sure where this story was going at first but really liked the end. The first part was a little slow to me but I liked all the details and repetition of her family in heaven. It kept me going, wanting to see where this led. The ending is so intense! I found myself reading faster and faster as things went on, from the entrance of Kylt to the end. I was a little confused on the actual gravity of what Sag saw in the film, but intrigued. Guess I'll have to take a look at I Found a Way sometime. :)
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You're missing a fullstop to end your summary.

Nice beginning. Especially the bit where heaven is not solid, yet still there. Capturing the whole philosophical debate in that one sentence, and more.

[Then the training began.] - this line is really powerful too.

[She couldn't join them of her own attempts; suicide would not get her to heaven.] - and this one. Especially when the opposite reality is the cliche.

[They were fed well, looked after. Because an army couldn't become an army if they were half-starved and lacking the basics.] - I feel the fullstop in the middle doesn't really belong. It's too form a pause for this situation.

It took quite a while for "her" name to be mentioned. Nice to see someone else doo that too. And Miss Bee...reminds me of Matilda. :)

I especially love the ending...even though it took me a second read to get it. But nicely written. I really enjoyed it.

Still need to catch up with some of your other fics. Will do at some point or other.