Reviews for The Opposite of Love Isn't Hate
LaStoria chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please write a sequel!
A. DAICAB chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Hi! Wow loved this story! I saw it was completed a long time ago! I'm currently reading I dare you but please tell me you are still thinking of the sequel!
BTW What is the opposite of Love? LOL
PLEASE I LOVE THIS CHARACTERS SO MUCH!
Eternaldarkangel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
And she says she isn't a good writer. Puh-lease! This is bomb so far. Lol I'm too lazy to leave long reviews plus I'm trying to read this while my bf is annoying me XD
Felrain chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was a fantastic start to the story! The characters are interesting and the flow of the sentences works well.
Ill read more later but as of those chapter; Well done!
Janie2413 chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Hey, I just wanted to say, that I loved your story! That is all..
prankster105 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
oooh boy. here we go again! that's what i thought when i read the last sentence. i was laughing to but i was thinking,"uo oh. what other crazy thing is going to happen now?" this is a really great story and it keeps the reader thouroughly engrossed in it might not be very long but it is a story that you can read over and over again and it never gets old. that's how great story it is. but you're also a really amazing author. your writing style is a fresh change from the norm.
J.J. LaRoux chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
This was such a great story! Can't wait for the sequel!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
AMAZING chapter :)
Loved the story, and I can't wait until 'careful what you wish for' comes out!
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Way to set us up for a sequel!

All is well that ends well... or sort of, since now Joshua is tripping off to parts unknown for six months in such a casual manner. Ach du liebe... nevermind. Anyway, I will watch for more of your stories.

Good job,

LFU
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
This was amazing. I'm a lil sad the story's over(for now) but at the same time I'm kinda glad. hard to explain. but you are so welcome for reviewing your story. it was toatally worth it. I'll check out ya other stories and review them if i like em. anway, awsome work. keep it up. ;)
thetiredchild chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Soo... Is Be Careful What You Wish For the sequel?
ToBreakMyFall chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Really cool story it should totally be pubished for real :p
JJsMommy29 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
loved this story and so hope that as soon hope that you do do a sequel to this
SayWeCanFly chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Oh god! I'm sad that it ends. /: but oooohhhh. Six or seven months how will that ever do? With that bag of dust maybe? Hmm? I loved the ending. But the mom doesn't approve?! Jeez. She could be happy for her from all she's done to her. But seriously... I think you should continue it! But it's not my story though so yeah. I loved it.
shadowboxing chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Wow that was intense! We'll I'm sad its over can't wait for the next story hehe!
90 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »