Reviews for Dear Love,
AlbinoBumblebee chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love your last two lines and your figurative language is impressive. A little too much on the emphasis on physical desires. well written though :) 3 1/2 - 4 stars
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I usually favorite things, most things being okay that still struck a chord with me... But this? Deserves to be in EVERYONE's favorites. This is so stunningly beautiful and the final question made my heart want to explode! (in a good way) Very, very neat. And I've been writing poetry for almost 5 years now and I'm still learning new things about poetry everyday. My advice: Don't limit yourself. Which is clear that you don't when you write things like this. Poetry can be strict and have its rules, but you can bend them or break them however you find suit. Some people will be like "noooo" but a lot of poets on here will know that you're experimenting with techniques etc. Dont' be afraid to PM me with any questions!

But ignoring that rambling above, this is beautiful. I love the imagery. Some parts I feel like you were ALMOST overboard with the imagery but then you saved yourself. It was cool. Keep it up! )
BreezeRogue63 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Good job! It was a nice poem. I really liked it, could you make more? Please and thank you!