Reviews for Take a Chance
poopforbrains chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Update soon please. (:
Reeech Beeetch chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
The first one was a nice little chapter. I liked the fact that she got smacked in the face with Connor's shenanigans when she was just sticking around for basically nothing. The second one I'm not so hot about. Maybe you could read through it again and elaborate more on how you can make your readers care about a live story unfurling between her and William. Hope this helps. Cheers!
JJsMommy29 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
great chapter so can't wait to see what happens next with these two so update soon
JJsMommy29 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
great start on this story so far so good keep up the amazing work
XxLadyKnightLizxX chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Apart from being a bit short, this is an excellent example of writing. Your character, Maggie has a zing factor to her that just makes her strangely loveable, and I don't know why but I got more attached to Connor's brother than to William. I love that its inspired by a song, which I will look up when I have time and shows a realistic outlook on relationships and the nature of relationships. Maggie is just with Connor because she doesn't want to be alone, blaming her fear on his "over-indulgence". It's a very interesting story, please continue the brilliant work.

LadyKnight. (: