Reviews for The Knife
AmazingGrace91 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Gah! I want to know what happens next! D: Who are these crazy people? Is Sebastian going to fall in love with the girl that just whipped him? That would be a twisted turn of events! I hope you post the next chapter soon! I'm going to post the song "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" on your Facebook wall every single day until you post the next chapter as my form of crazy fangirl torture! Muahaha! :D
AmazingGrace91 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Whoa... o_o That was intense! It kind of reminds me of my current story "How to Catch a Killer" with the main character witnessing a murder, except my character doesn't get caught...at first. She does scream like a banshee when the guy gets shot, though.

I like how you wrote the last paragraph. There's something freaky about not knowing what tripped him, if it was the girl that stabbed the guy or another person, etc. I like the suspense.

I was hoping to find out what Sebastian's mom was cooking, but I guess we'll never know. D: I really don't like her, but I wonder what she'll do when Sebastian doesn't come home. Will she notice? If she does, will she look for him? So many questions. I love plot lines that make me think like this! :)
AmazingGrace91 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I'm back! :D What's up with this new "review at the bottom of the page and annoy the crap out of everyone because there's now four ways to do it and a billion ways to screw up" thing going on? Wow. I leave this website for a while and it changes...I have one day off from work and the whole store gets moved around...what's next? Our entire campus will be upside down when we go back to school? xD

ANYWAY, my "WTF is up with the review box?" rant is over! Time for the actual review!

"If looks could kill…geez."

*Thinks about all the times I glared at the annoying boy with curly hair and glasses in Voccola's class and smiles evilly.*

But then again, if looks COULD kill, I would've killed the majority of our class, so I'm glad that's not the case. xD

I like Samuel! You better not kill him. Only I can mercilessly kill the characters everyone loves!

This is a random question, but how did you get the cover picture for just this story? I have a cover picture for my current story, but I don't know how to put it at the top of my story without putting it as the picture on my profile as well. Your profile picture is different from the cover picture you have for this story. How did you do that? I've been trying to figure that out for a while! I've been a member of this website since I was 15 years old and I still have no idea how to work some of its features! :(
AmazingGrace91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I LOVE THIS. I'm not even saying that because you're my friend. I seriously love this so far. Just so you know, I'm going to become of those reviewers that threatens you with life and limb if you don't update soon. xD Unlike other reviewers, though, I could be twice as creepy because I know where you live! Muahaha!

Yes, I'm adding this to my favorites and alerts lists. I also spelled "yes" wrong four times before I got it right. xD

Just so you know, since your story is rated M, people won't see it on the main story page unless they change their settings to show stories for all the ratings. The default setting for the website only shows K through T rated stories. I always change my settings to show all the ratings because I'm 20 and I've yet to come across an M rated story scary enough to scar me! Well...there was that one sex scene one of my readers sent me for my second story because they asked if they could write one and I thought they were kidding...but I won't go into that because the thought of it makes me want to curl up and cry!

I'm eagerly waiting for your next update! I feel bad for Sebastian but, even though I know it's going to go downhill for him from here, I still want to know what happens!