Reviews for Impossible, Impertinent and Irreverent
Kittycat chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hello Ember,
Just a fan who wanted to drop a word to say that I miss you and your story terribly! Hope everything is well and that you're able to update soon!
Happy New Year!
Grace chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Sigh... It never fails I find a wonderful story and invariably it is been forgotten by its creator. Thoroughly delightful and I am disappointed to find that the briefly mentioned story "Mary and the marquess" is no where to be found. Perhaps you have achieved real publishing status of which I think you are quite able, and I shall see your book on amazon or in the check out line at the grocer at which time I will happily resume this story!
Rachie chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I love it! Please update soon. )
who chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Okay, I'm not an expert on Regency history here, although I can tell that these are pretty meticulously researched stories you have. That's really impressive for something on this site. There's just one thing, and it's incredibly distracting. Samantha is not a name I have ever come across in Regency fiction, and I've read quite a bit. I was thinking it was my own fault, for thinking it was such a modern name, so I looked it up. It was incredibly rare until the late 19th century.
Blueyes57 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Dancing can be a very intimate form of seduction lol Great description in this chapter. I enjoyed it.
ugh to be so...suppressed in emotions and actions like back then would drive me to jump off the Cliffs of Dover! lol
bandgeek1688 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
After reading Mary and the Marquess, I knew I had to read the sequel, and you haven't disappointed me so far! I was in love with the passion you invoked in Nathan and Mary in that story...soo passionate. It reminded me at times of watching period drama movies like North and South, as one example, where a few touches here and there speak volumes for their feelings for each other. The fact that you got this across in your writing is really great and impressive. I hope to see this continue with Samantha and Lord Talin!

I'm really impressed with the obvious and thorough research you have done to make this story (and the first one) very good historical fiction. It makes this so much more enjoyable to read! I was an English major in college so I've read a lot of fiction from this era-Victorian lit is one of my favorite periods-so it's delightful to be reading something that exemplifies that society so well.

I'm getting very intrigued about Lord Talin in this story-I like how you're giving us little flashes of his real character, more so than in Mary and the Marquess. I'm interested in knowing what further comes out about him and his circumstances.

Samantha is also a great character; she's different from Mary on a lot of levels. I like how she doesn't back down at all from Lord Talin-he definitely needs a woman to give it back to him!

I hope you can update soon, as I'm really enjoying this!
Grencle chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
wow! this is absolutely lovely! I have read your Mary and the Marquess in one breath and then made the happy decision to check out your profile for more. I think you should try to get Mary and the Marquess published (though I'm sure you've heard it before), I loved it and I love this one, too. I hope to see another wonderful chapter soon. You make you characters and settings so mesmerising and believable that I find myself forgetting they're not real.
Emma Ablaze chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely loved Mary and the Marquess. I'm glad you mentioned this in the outtakes chapter or I might never have found this story. I must admit, the premise is not as compelling, but the first five chapters are very well done.
karasuno chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I really admire the beautiful and consistent writing. The story is also going in a direction I'd be very interested to follow. It felt like I was reading a published work, it certainly doesn't seem written by an amateur. So I'm curious, do you actually have experience in this field? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I'll be eagerly awaiting your updates!
The-Alpis chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
cant wait to see this develop with Coben!
deadkitty1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Aw they're so cute together! Though I know it's only the beginning, but I can't help but gush at the couple when they're together. I miss Talin and all the other characters! I'm also happy to see Mr. Parks caught himself a nice wife and is living at his leisure like his master. :)

I like the set up of the chapters with her writing in her diary. It's both a summary of the last chapter and her thoughts into one! Even though I love the old characters, I hope they don't detract from letting us know Samantha since this is her story. I'm so happy you're writing again! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
smrae chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Great story! I have never read a historical romance set in Wales. You describe it so wonderfully and I am loving the characters. Samantha is fantastic and I can't wait to read the next update. Great job on the historical accuracies by the way you convinced me ;) please update soon!