Reviews for Cliché
Charmedxx chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
What an amazing final chapter! I thought it was so cute how they turned red cause of the bathrobe stuff xD I hope you write more flashbacks!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Oh, such a sad ending! I really feel for Melody. Love can be cruel even as it is wonderful. But like Joe said, it is true that there are more fish in the sea. Still, it does hurt when the first fish bites you. I look forward to the AU chapter! truephan
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Aww, we are always scheming things, especially when we're helping our friends, right? Kelli is nice to help out Melody.

Melody was certainly brave to give Ryan the note. I wouldn't have done that because I'm too chicken!

Good cliffie! I hope this comes out well for Melody! truephan
dragonian master chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
i approve of rule 7!
JJsMommy29 chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
interesting so can't wait to see what the next chapter is? So is most of this story about what happened between you and Ryan or just part just curious but hope everything works out for you.
Meipuru chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I nearly cried after this chapter! Did Ryan really break your heart like that? Its so sad! And you are really strong. Im a better actor but if someone rejected me like that, I wouldn't have been able to stop the tears. Of course, crying in public would have been an even bigger embarassment, so I would have rushed into the nearest bathrooom stall with my face in my hands and hope that no one saw me. I mean, he was way too harsh! How did you get over it? Eventually I would have turned mad and have really given him some crap about it. Did you?
Gabby726 chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Woah...wat else can I say? This chapter was soo sad but really good at the same time! Does that make sense? Anyway I really like the whole reunion idea. Can't wait for the next...and last chapter.
JJsMommy29 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
a cliffhanger so can't wait to see if he reads the note she handed him and what he is going to say about it so keep up the amazing work and update soon
Meipuru chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Meipuru likes the way Kelli "helps" Melody in her crush!
Gabby726 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Ohmigod! I LOVED this chapter... Probably the best one yet. Ur ending the story :'( wow I might cry! I absolutely adore this story! I can't wait for the next chapter but at the same time I dnt want u to post it bcuz then it'll b closer to the end!
dragonian master chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
genius plan is genius!
Gabby726 chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Luved the last 2 chapters! Ur doing a really great job and ur also an amazing writer! :) update soon
JJsMommy29 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
so happy to see another chapter up today it was great so can't wait to see if these two ever get together or not so update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
awww she feels so dejected D':
dragonian master chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
wow! 2 chapters in one morning! and oh yeah... LOVE BIRDS! *gets chased by you with a FACS while pelting me with watermelons* BAD MOVE JESS! BAD MOVE! AAAHHHH!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »