Reviews for New Beginnings
Jaxyie chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Really great! Please update soon!
Jaxyie chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Wow just WOW. I've never read anything like this this is really unique! Im really looking forward to more! What you've written is really really good! You should be really proud of yourself! Awesome can't wait till the next chapter! :) :) :) :)
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
OMG Vamp-well I can tell you this-I have NEVER GOTTEN SO ATTACHED to a story so fast as I did this one! I WILL DEFINITELY BE WAITING FOR MORE! This is COMPLETELY INTOXICATING AND EXCEPTIONAL! I have a feeling there is something out of the ordinary with these brothers like maybe they aren't human? The INTENSITY AND INTRIGUE has TOTALLY ENRAPTURED ME !
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OMG Vamp-this story-TORE MY HEART TO PIECES! Such EMOTION and INTENSITY that you wrote here in this chapter was BEYOND ANYTHING IMAGINABLE! THE TEARS FELL JUST AS FREELY AS Elain's! AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL!
Rosesarelove12 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I really love how the story go on so far, but I also feel sad for her and how she been treated. But hey she now has three princes maybe to fall in love with one of them. Love the story Please updated soon :)
drizzelafterdawn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
so nice, amazingly beautiful idea. and really part of me aches to read more. please please update soon.

OK now to the review i was to say, there are a few spelling mistakes and grammar hiccups but no worries the plot is so good to over look them. really i love it! please update soon!