Reviews for Project Amy
RoxanneM chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
I love reading this,at first I was unsure if I should read it or not or if i'd like it but I started to read it and my doubts disappeared and it grew on me.I can't wait to read more and hope you update soon and good times is a really good song lol(:
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
awesome!
squigle.x chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Waaaaaaaa :( its ooverrr. It was good story though :) thoroughly enjoyed it! Even if I did get a bit left behind...
squigle.x chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
This just gets better and better! I loooooved the action! I'm so glad Freddie got punched, he was starting to annoy me...
squigle.x chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Eerrmeegerd! Zach! Amazing! Almost caught up! YUS!
JJsMommy29 chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
loved this story you did an amazing job on it and so happy to see that Amy and Zach finally got together and that Alex found someone to
GP.pupluv chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
*Sniff* Can't believe that it is over already! I don't want to tear myself away from this story and its character just yet... :'( But even still, I LOVE the ending. It's indeed was a very happy ending - I was smiling the entire time! I was beaming with JOY when I realized that you are giving Alex a happy ending with Crash. I LOVE Alex's character and I grew to like Crash too since the last chapter (I enjoyed his funny interaction with the others). Holly and Dewey are adorable together! And best of all, Zach and Amy are so perfect for each other. :) Haha, meeting the parents already, huh? Love the way you ended the story - it ties it back to their first date; and in a way, that triggered a replay of all the sweet/funny/cute interactions between Zach and Amy in my head. I am glad that Freddie learned to let Amy go - it really shows how much he cares about Amy to care about his own happiness above his own. And I am very relief that there is no bad guys/girls in this story. Project Amy was indeed an amazing story. Thank-you so much for writing it! I am going to miss anticipating for an update for this story ever since the day I stumbled upon it. Hope to see more of your writings in the future!
squigle.x chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
We have a ball in November?
squigle.x chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Oh wow... As soon as I catch up on whatever chapter I'm up to, I go to my email and find seven updates. I can't keep up with this amazingness!
AnonymousGirlWriter chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
NO! IT'S OVER! Lol, good job! I really liked it. It was like my..addiction. I would just be waiting for the next chapter...OMG, YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL! Anyway, keep on writing!
GP.pupluv chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Hahaha, I got to say that I didn't expected the ball to turn out that way at all. Wow. To be honest, despite being annoyed with Freddie during the whole scene, I feel really sorry for him. He has been in the out when it came to Amy's thoughts and feelings lately (even though, he is supposed to be Amy's best friend too)...and he really thought that she has no interest in Zach. Plus the fact that he may just have love Amy as much and for as long as Holly likes him (And Holly right now kind of have Dewey...). Sure these are still NO excuse for him to behave that way, but I think he, in this situation, is having the biggest blow. But then again, I really don't know how much he likes Amy so I may be totally wrong. I hope things will turn out for the better between the three friends. After all this, I want Holly to end up with Dewey, however. Dewey really likes her and treats her so well. And...I would rather Freddie to end up alone (though, I do hope that he will have his own happy ending), than for him to force himself to like Holly...or have Dewey with a broken heart (because I really like Dewey). I feel like if the three of them stop having any inter-crushes among each other, then the friendship can be saved. I don't know :/ I am very happy that Zach and Amy are finally together! At least one couple is happy out of the big mess. Hahaha. They are so cute with each other! Looking forward to see more of Zach and Amy interactions! Update soon? :)
musicandhearts23 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
OMG OMG! I love this so much :) so glad Zach and Amy are finally together and I wonder what Freddie and Amy's conversation will be like! ahh the suspense is killing me ! i hope you update very very very SOON!
JJsMommy29 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
loved it and so happy to see that her and Zach worked it all out and are together now also cant' wait to see what Freddy is going to say about it all and what he is going to think about Holly liking him but i think Holly should stay with Dewey can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
AnonymousGirlWriter chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
OMG! You gotta continue! I need to know what's gonna happen!
musicandhearts23 chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Update soon please please please please please please! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »