Reviews for Project Amy
JJsMommy29 chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
loved it can't wait to see what happens between these two and also can't wait to see what Alex has to say to her so update soon
GP.pupluv chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS. *Gasp* I think the ending of this chapter almost gave me a heart attack (a good one, that is)! Yes! Finally! I have been anticipating for his return, but I didn't even know how much I miss his appearances until I read the last two lines. I seriously was reading the last four sentences over and over again and a smile is pasted on my face, making me look like a complete fool. So, so happy! :D And I have to say, that's quite an impression reappearance, he is making. What a turn out! :) Ahh...I felt a little nervous during those Freddie-Alex tense interaction, although their initial interaction along with Amy's imagination was quite funny :P Hmm.. I wonder what Alex was going to say to Amy before he was no where to be found. I hope that he will be alright. Hope that all of them will still be able to enjoy the rest of the night...and I hope that Freddie and Alex will be able to be good friends, eventually. Please, please update soon! And thank-you for such a fabulous update!
GP.pupluv chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Awwwww! The shy and subtle interaction between Dewey and Holly (mostly from Holly's part) is just so CUTE! Glad that Dewey is actually helping Amy out, despite not liking her at first for what she did to Zach. I think it's nice that Dewey is supporting Amy as she is trying to win Zach back, because I always think it is important for your friends to like your boyfriend/girlfriend as a friend. Hahaha, Is Freddie jealous of Alex? :P If he is, he's so silly...but then again, he doesn't know about Alex AND I think it's cute how he is really protective of Amy (...as long as he doesn't go over the top with it). I'm liking the fact that Amy seems to can't get Zach out of her mind (Now that I think about it, it's actually akin to what Zach went through after their first night, huh?). Looks like it isn't just Amy who managed to opened the door to Zach's heart... Because Zach is also teaching Amy how it feels to like someone. I do feel bad for Amy because she's lonely at heart right now. I guess, I am not used to seeing this side of Amy, where she's missing a guy and going out of her way to win a guy's heart. But then again, thinking about it... I also don't think she has been getting involved with her "hobby" for awhile. Looks like Zach really changed her a lot; it's so sweet that Zach can have such an impact on her, in my personal opinion. :) Thank-you for the quick updates!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
can't wait for next chapter.
JJsMommy29 chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
loving it and can't wait to see if Zach is just ignoring her or if he really is out of the country but can't wait to see what happens next
GP.pupluv chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Totally LOVE the friendship between Alex and Amy! And I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that she asked Alex to go with her! I know that nothing can possibly happen between them in the romantic way, but the pure and sincere appreciation that they have for each other as friends is what I completely ADORE. And what's more is that it really shows how considerate Amy can be...and it shows that beneath her infamous reputation is a sweet girl. I also like the letter/confession that Amy wrote. No fluffs, no extravagant, overly dramatic, emotional stuff... just short and simple. It seems...real. :) Hehehe... I enjoy reading the dress shopping adventure, because it reminded me of some memories I had I with my best friend. And I really like how Amy is always there for Holly and vice versa. I feel really bad for Holly, though. I hope the very best for her. But then, I also feel bad for Dewey...and even Freddie, because I feel like Freddie is stuck in the same situation as Holly. :( Looking forward the the ball! Anticipating for Zach's return! Please update soon? :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
can't wait for more of this story to see what happens next so update soon
JJsMommy29 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Loving it so can't wait for more so update soon
GP.pupluv chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Aww...wow! He actually bought the suit for such a price! I wonder if it is because of what Amy said. :) Excited to see what happens at the ball!
mylittleprincess chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
update fast please.
JJsMommy29 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
can't wait to see what wrong with her assignment so keep up the amazing work and update soon
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
awesome story update more please.
JJsMommy29 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
great chapter and glad she apologized to her friends and is trying to make things right again can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
musicandhearts23 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Love this story! Hope to see Zach enter the story again soon :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
great chapter loving it so can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »