Reviews for Splinters
annayh44 chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
Hye ...wow love the story...i guess you love the name Haper huh? Because in Vacant Soul or Dark Delicate...hehe I love The Lead Guy Elloite.. even his scar mark...please update and complete the story...its long time since i saw the last update...make a happy ending...Great Job! I love it...
jesselover33 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
omg please tell me youre not quiting this story! i love this story and miss it terribley! pleases continue its soo goood!
Kara P chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
OMG Girl-this was PERFECTION PERSONIFIED! I couldn't help but hold a STUPID A** GRIN through the whole thing ESPECIALLY when Harper started to grill her about any boys she liked then the makeup then the store-LOL when she bumped the display and he helped her-NOW I have to WONDER if something may come from this little scene! Punky, you have provided us with ANOTHER EXCEPTIONAL CHAPTER and ANOTHER BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN ONE! Will be watching for more!
JJsMommy29 chapter 25 . 9/25/2012
loving this story and can't wait for more Harper and Elliot moments
bookppl93 chapter 25 . 9/25/2012
Cute .
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THOSE TWO BEING IN LOVE! I also want Elliot's dad to get a MAJOR A** KICKING! I am so glad Haper's family is supportive atleast her mother more so than her father! They are so PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER! ANOTHER GREAT chapter and again THE MOST WONDERFUL OF WRITING!
bookppl93 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Woah?
JJsMommy29 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
can't wait for more loving Elliot and Harper together and can't wait to see what happens next
Alaeryel chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN GIRL! You couldn't go a little longer so I know if he was hurt again or not could you? LOL I LOVE how you always know exactly when to stop to get the BEST EFFECTS and LEAUVE us readers in a quandary! My heart BREAKS for Elliot and I want to see him HAPPY! I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY Punky-it PULLS SOOOOOOO MANY EMOTIONS OUT OF ME and that is to me an AWESOME STORY! ALWAYS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE!
JJsMommy29 chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Poor Elliot can't wait to see what happens next
bookppl93 chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Scary .
bookppl93 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Haha.. Good plan sending the father to the store
Alaeryel chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT Punky-this was PERFECT and it made my HEART RACE and FLUTTER! I cannot get ENOUGH OF THIS STORY-aah to feel young love again-ONLY IN MY DREAMS or in my IMAGINATION with you stories! You are so AMAZING!
JJsMommy29 chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
loved this chapter and that Elliot and Harper are together now can't wait to see what her dad has to say to Elliot when he arrives home but keep up the amazing work and can't wait for more
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »