Reviews for Call Me Maybe
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I cannot believe I read that whole blurb in the beginning. It made my eyes burn. But you're totally right hahaha I remember when I first watched it and the ending just made me laugh so hard.

anyway.

["Not really. I just don't get why you love that song so much."

"I don't!"

"Then why is it your ringtone?"] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

["Shrimp is delicious!"

"Yeah, delicious to eat," Charis emphasized. "Not to date."] EVEN MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since when did Charis become super hilarious?

Hah love how they went to all 36 stores and tried on everything. Sounds like something I would do.

"Yeah, I'm Leif." The guy smiled charmingly. HAHAHAA for some reason that made me laugh so hard. I'm a leaf! Isn't that charming!

I don't like Jimmy. He calls her babe. I hate that. ARGHHH
Hm... constructive criticism.. Jimmy snorted. "Yeah, right! Sorry, but you're not cool enough for these friends." Sounded just a little bit childish. But maybe Jimmy is childish? Hahaha don't know, words just didn't flow well with the story I think.

I'd stop by., - punctuation error! FIX FIX FIX

Mmmm I love me some ambiguous endings. ;) HEHEHEH.

I liked it! Jazz is totes cool. And Charis got really funny for some reason... or maybe it's because I'm in a weird mood. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay.

Now i have that song stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. Jim doodoo
Dookaller chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is such a cute story. I'd like to know more about Jazz, and I guess, if they work out. Nice job!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
lol...great story... they review button's changed, and i dont like it. but your story? brilliant. just brilliant
Pzychotic chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I can't believe I read the whole 1st monologue!

Anyways, this was good :D I like how you get inspiration everywhere! Jimmy sucks -_- Wow 2 colors of eyes :O Never seen anyone like that before, only cats :P Okay bye!