Reviews for The Thirsty Moon
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Well-this still keeps raising more and more questions and INTRIGUES me more and more! The story that Kori wanted the guys to read to her-I am wondering the same thing as she is-WHAT IS THE REASON? COULD IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER? MAGNIFICENT JOB Lala!
I Haz Cat chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Oh man, update will ya? I might die of curiousity! :)
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
OH THIS WAS BRILLIANT! You did an AMAZING JOB and I really hope it works! I am still trying to figure out what happened to her to cause this trauma! You have planted so many questions in my mind about this story that I just have to know everything!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This chapter was PERFECTION and I LOVE Pure! By your little quirks at the end I assume that Pure and Brock MAY be heading for a relationship? No don't tell me LOL! I think I have it but will be watching to find out! NEVER even IMAGINED an all boys school and they would sneak her in-brilliant!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Sorry read this a couple days ago but sis kicked me out of room before could review so here I go-ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and WONDERFUL! You did a BEAUTIFUL JOB with this chapter and cannot wait for more Lala-AGAIN you have the MYSTERY and INTRIGUE ABOUNDING through this story and I AM SO ENRAPTURED WITH IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
awww, this is going to be cute!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
INTRIGUE and FEELINGS of SORROW for this young girl! QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, AND MORE QUESTIONS are heaped up in my mind! What happened to her? Were Ploice behind what happened? Can she trust this Brock guy? You have me HOOKED wanting to find the answers to my questions and others PLAGUING my mind!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Typical little brother here! I am ENJOYING this little story and looking forward to more! I do have to wonder if this marriage thing will actually come to be or what twists you may decide to throw in here. EXCELLENT WRITING Lala!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OK ATTENTION GRABBED and WANTING to know more! ANOTHER BRILLIANT START with just enough to grab ATTENTION and leaving me wanting more! Lala-you are EXCELLENT!