Reviews for Mint de Kiss
Rose chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Moar, I need MOAR! :D hmm... I wonder if Sydney is going to fall in love with him...
Wallflower.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love this idea! :D
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
OH GOOD GRACIOUS HERE Lala-MAGNIFICENT! It may be a bit CONFUSING but my GOD it is BEYOND BRILLIANCE! I haven't really made up my mind about Brittany not being 'crazy' BUT this DEFINITELY is an OUT OF THIS WORLD read!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Lord Lala-I have to say that you, my girl, HAVE ONE HELL OF A MIND and IMAGINATION! You PLOUGHED THIS CHAPTER to PERFECTION! CONFUSING BUT PERFECTION none the less! It is finally great to get a name for the ghost boy and now I cannot wait to read this last chapter and see what other BRILLIANCE you have IMMERSED INTO THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Ok Lala-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! Is this boy a ghost or not? Who the HELL is this girl? She is a time traveler so is the boy one too? OH THE TANGLED WEBS THAT YOU HAVE WOVEN IS PERFECTION! This story keeps my CURIOSITY in full force and so many questions running thru my head-the BRILLIANCE OUT SHINES ALL ELSE!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Ok now you have thrown in another character to confuse me even more girl-LOL! Believe it or not I like that! What actually gets me is -who is this girl? Why does she want Sydney to stay a little longer? I am so glad to be back reading again-so much has been happening and our comp crashed and we finally just got a new one so now I get to play catch up-that is life for me! This is one puzzling story that I haven't done so good on my guessing and figuring but it definitely has been an AMAZING ONE!
DarlingFaye chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
woah did not see that coming! please tell me sydney & august are a thing pleaaassee. oh and UPDATE MORE
GirlWithAPenAndSomePaper chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Ahhhhhh! Need to know what happens!
GirlWithAPenAndSomePaper chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Time traveler? Say what?

Update now. Please?
DarlingFaye chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
holy cow cliffhanger! update more i cant wait!
GirlWithAPenAndSomePaper chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Why leave us at that? D: it was getting interesting! Update soon!
GirlWithAPenAndSomePaper chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I'm kinda obssessed with ghost/human romance so this is like a dream for me! Update :)
Luna's Pen chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
That was a great chapter. I like the way you had the ghost controlling her (that was the ghost, right?).
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
OK THIS JUST GOT A MILLION TIMES MORE INTERESTING and EXCITING! Who is talking in her head? Is she a reincarnation of maybe the girl the boy was in love with? OH MY-the CURIOSITY is BUBBLING FORTH in LEAPS AND BOUNDS! Will be waiting for more!
Lolitroy chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Aww the summary was so short yet catchy! And your story's been kind of creepy but so funny at the same time! Though it isn't really a comedy but I find some things funny O.o
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »