Reviews for Inuit Jacques
Justanotherwritter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I see you have my puppy. Oh, what a cruel man you must be to take a defencess puppy. I challenge thee, sir, to a duel!

...

Duel over. I win. Even though nothing happened. I still win...*fades slowly from the review section*
Cami2 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I absolutely loved this ! The randomness, how the author comes in the story... I would definitely watch this if this was a show. I wanna read more !
Puer.Scriptor chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Everytime I see a mention of Fancy, I immediately imagine a massive whale with a even massiver (?) moustache talking in an incredibly posh English accent. What is a "British"? indeed. I don't even know. They're probably not important, so who cares?

Gah, why can't the Spanish guy be Mexican? Then he can have a sombrero, maraces, a fajita, a chilli and an awesome accent!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OMFG THIS IS BRILLIANT. Laughed so much at KARA: I volunteer as tribu- I mean I volunteer for the hunt!

JACQUES: How… How are you doing that?

KARA: What? Making soon to be outdated pop culture references? Because it's simple.

I haven't even read the books or seen the movie (The Hunger Games doesn't interest me), but I know all about it. And the whale with a HANDLEBAR MOUSTACHE! No freaking way! I should get one of those as pets. And who knew Fancy Whale was a whale that's fancy?