Reviews for Call Boy
wistfulwabbit chapter 16 . 11/24
Imagine my surprise when I saw this update! You're back! 333333 I'm so happy! Yes, I'm still interested and I love your writing. Please continue!
madamemercurial chapter 16 . 11/16
Wow. I very much like this story. Four months? Only four months after a violent rape? That knocked me for a loop. That's so soon, but it's normal, I guess. Try to soldier on as if it never happened.

This is a hard story. Everyone is very flawed and imperfect, but that's also what makes it great.

I very much hope you keep writing,
lots of love,
madamemercurial chapter 3 . 11/16
I'm gonna say I like the interlude.

Again, the psych is fine. No one can quite predict what one vic to another will do. Is poor Dex hooked on benzodiazepenes? Being treated like a toy. Well... makes me think. Panic attacks are super duper common, and sometimes the PTSD doesn't show up for a long time.

Poor Dexter. I like Kyler as well, he seems nice.
madamemercurial chapter 2 . 11/16
Well... This is going to be interesting. A rape vic, that's hard, though you're doing very well so far.

Some go the other way, and go all out sex fiend, but the psychology is pretty accurate so far. Another good one is Ativan for the anxiety. Works well for me!

I can't wait to keep reading, so I'm sorry for the short review. Just wanted to let you know that I love it so far!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 16 . 11/16
You haven't updated in soooooooo long! I had to reread the whole story so I could remember what was going on! Not that I minded lol I love this story. Can't wait for the next update! Hopefully you get bored again really soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16
Oh happy day! I was waiting for this to update! I would have read the new chapter sooner but eh work. God I love this story and I'm so glad dex is starting to move forward. I mean he kissed first gah! So happy
nyahko chapter 16 . 11/15
Yo, I'm still totally reading and I am soaringggg. I'm so happy to see the update. I reread the whole thing too :3 I am looking forward to more whenever you feel like updating.
A.Collins chapter 16 . 11/13
Thank god you haven't forgotten this story, I'm basically obsessed with it. If I could draw, I'd do fan art, but I doubt you'd want two stockmen. Anyways, this chapter is great, as per usual.
Fryvi chapter 13 . 11/13
Oh god I just mixed up Kyler and Kody for a moment there, making the mental image much much worse Dx liking the story so far
nhuh chapter 16 . 11/13
Re-read the whole story and fell in love all over again. Hope you will continue updating!
Fryvi chapter 1 . 11/13
15 chapters to go, oh boy, looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12
I just read all 16 chapters. I love it so far. I hope that Trevor will have some happiness and forgive himself for contracting HIV. I'm cheering Dexter and Kyler on. Hopefully you update again soon.
Starlette420 chapter 16 . 11/12
GOD YES please finish this. I forgot about this but it didn't take long at all to remember. I didn't even have to re-read it.
The characters in this are so flawless. It's hard to find writers nowadays that can actually keep their own characters in character. You are one of the few so please continue. :D
Much much much love.
Marina chapter 16 . 11/12
I'm glad you are back! I only read complete works, but I remember reading the first chapter of this years ago and subscribing to come back later. I thought you had abandoned it and I'm happy you didn't since I'm really interested in reading this someday. :)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
It's great how you kept us in the dark about Ali until now. Then again, how good a person can a woman pimping out young men be? I had my suspicions.
I regret that you didn't show us more 'Kyler and Dexter growing closer' scenes before this one. It's just "We've become more comfortable with each other over the last five days" and stuff, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I always like show over tell. Then again, this story has so many good points that I'm already very satisfied with the scenes you do show us. Dexter's sudden trust of Kyler in his moment of panic seems a bit rushed, but I'm nonetheless very eager to see how it evolves, if it was just a knee jerk reaction or if his heart is in it. Dexter is so detached, it hurts my heart.
216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »