Reviews for Call Boy
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 15 . 1/22
Well I hope the situation can be fixed, I don't think I could ever see Kyler and Dexter with anyone other than each other.

This is such a great story and I am glad I was able to find it and read it. I hope that you update it again!
KashiRyuu chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Thank you for writing this. I like your story and how its is right now. Normally I don't read fictions dealing with tape in them but I gave this one a chance and I'm glad I did.
XscaryXnightmareX chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
I'm not a reviewer, I ready stories and move on. But your writing style is fantastic, it grasps the reader in a way that they want to push on and learn more. I had the intentions of going to bed early last night since I have work at six AM. I want to congratulate you on being the first (on Fictionpress) to keep me up all night reading. I can't wait till chapter 16.

I also want to thank you because the story gave me the push I needed to want to write again and fight my continuous writersblock. But first I'm going to grasp this last hour of sleep before work.
-XScaryXnightmareX
Talysse chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Communication is important!
I love Kyler and Dexter! But Dex seems not like an escort
Dex won't be kidnapped again?
It's a good idea the interludes :)
Preposterous chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Dang. And I thought Ali was a good person despite her job as a high-class pimp. Now I feel like I've been lied to all along. Lol.
Preposterous chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Wow, so they've met before. I like how the flashbacks enhance the story.
Preposterous chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Wow. Grace and Kyler are more human now. It's cool how Grace and Dexter have bonded.
Preposterous chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Matt Bomer is dashing. Now I have a visual for the MC.
dizasterdeb chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Argh! There's no more. I've been glued to this Story since finding it today. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please keep it coming I love Dexter and Kyler.
Jill Montino chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
So, finally coming around to review this story!

First of all, I have to say that it is immensely intriguing. I can't stop thinking about Dexter and Kyler and how things are going to unfold. Good job! The way you sneak in pieces of scenery in the text is also brilliant - I can feel the cold Manhattan-air and see the snow without it taking over. The romance moves at a good pace, but I do hope that Dexter will need some more help than just his love for Kyler to overcome the rape. Love helps, but it doesn't heal everything.

The supporting characters have depth, which is good. Especially Dexter's old room mates (Trevor in particular) but a minor thing that bothered me was how easily Grace told Dexter the whole story about her scars and the rape. I understand where you come from - rape-survivors' solidarity - but I still found that it happened way too fast. Telling him that she knew what he's gone through in a vague sentence would seem more realistic. Just my opinion though!

Despite that, I'm still really enjoying the story and the characters. I hope you'll continue with it and look forward to the next chapter(s)!
liljezebel chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Hello! I have recently discovered this story and am really enjoying it. I love the developing romance between Dexter and Kyler. Poor Dexter is so broken and sad and hurting. While Kyler is so patient and gentle and kind, but he has this desperation about him that makes my heart ache for him also. I wish that Dexter would get the help that he needs so that he can move on with his life and accept the love that Kyler is offering him. I think they would both benefit from it.

I love your writing style. I like how it goes from one short scene to another like a movie. I don't think that it is necessary to spend a lot of time on explaining every minute of a character's day and every thought that goes through their mind to get a complete story. Not everyone can pull it off but you do it brilliantly.

This chapter was a little confusing for me because I didn't understand why Kyler wouldn't be happy that Dexter quit being an escort, but then I realized that he probably doesn't know that. He just thinks Dexter ended their contract and now he is going to leave. I am not sure what Ali is trying to pull here, but it seems as if she is trying to mislead Kyler on purpose. I don't like her, but I don't think I am alone on that. Loved the nod to Pretty Woman, by the way.

Keep up the good work and I will be looking forward to your next update.
jaskolka chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
This chapter was great!
I am so excited to see what happens next that I check fictionpress a few times a day just to see if there is an update from you.
I feel a lot of drama coming on and can't wait to see how you are going to handle that. If Kyler just goes ahead and screws somebody first without confronting Dexter the poor guy will just bounce back straight to the darkest place.
Especially since it was mentioned that he is terrified of rejection.
This plot twist is sooooo to my liking.
Damien-Rose chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
omg the last paragraph...just omg ...omg omg omg ... haha I freaking loved this chapter 3
animeskullgirl16 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Aww... I feel like shit is about to go down. Holy crap... poor Kyler, and poor Dexter is probably going to freak out next chapter... Anyway, I liked it :3 But Ali is still a bitch...
Aletiah chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
I really, really don't like Ali, and right now I'm a little mad at Kyler. He should have answered that phone, and I really hope he won't look through the profiles. I hope he realizes this means Dexter is free now and what they can have (if they dare) is something much more honest and true.
I hope for a happy ending :) So I think that they maybe will get together, as soon as one of them dare to speak up and tell what he wants. Update soon!
198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »