Reviews for Call Boy
Fryvi chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
I liked this chapter very much! It was hot and sweet at the same time
Myst Marshall chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Wow you captured his emotions so perfectly in this chapter. I could only imagine what it would feel like seeing your rapist again. It sucks that people can get away with things by bribing other people with money. Onwards with my readings!

-MM
Myst Marshall chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Although I don't usually read slashes, you got me HOOKED with the first chapter already. Mmmmm. Gonna keep reading now. Please keep writing. :)

-MM
S.H. Marr chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
That was a very long speech.
Saly chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
Nice chapter!
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
this is beautiful..
Krlsen chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
jj chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
Yay! So happy to see a new chapter! I hope you keep going!
wistfulwabbit chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Imagine my surprise when I saw this update! You're back! 333333 I'm so happy! Yes, I'm still interested and I love your writing. Please continue!
madamemercurial chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Wow. I very much like this story. Four months? Only four months after a violent rape? That knocked me for a loop. That's so soon, but it's normal, I guess. Try to soldier on as if it never happened.

This is a hard story. Everyone is very flawed and imperfect, but that's also what makes it great.

I very much hope you keep writing,
lots of love,
merc
madamemercurial chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I'm gonna say I like the interlude.

Again, the psych is fine. No one can quite predict what one vic to another will do. Is poor Dex hooked on benzodiazepenes? Being treated like a toy. Well... makes me think. Panic attacks are super duper common, and sometimes the PTSD doesn't show up for a long time.

Poor Dexter. I like Kyler as well, he seems nice.
madamemercurial chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Well... This is going to be interesting. A rape vic, that's hard, though you're doing very well so far.

Some go the other way, and go all out sex fiend, but the psychology is pretty accurate so far. Another good one is Ativan for the anxiety. Works well for me!

I can't wait to keep reading, so I'm sorry for the short review. Just wanted to let you know that I love it so far!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
You haven't updated in soooooooo long! I had to reread the whole story so I could remember what was going on! Not that I minded lol I love this story. Can't wait for the next update! Hopefully you get bored again really soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Oh happy day! I was waiting for this to update! I would have read the new chapter sooner but eh work. God I love this story and I'm so glad dex is starting to move forward. I mean he kissed first gah! So happy
nyahko chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Yo, I'm still totally reading and I am soaringggg. I'm so happy to see the update. I reread the whole thing too :3 I am looking forward to more whenever you feel like updating.
224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »