Reviews for Call Boy
A.Collins chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Thank god you haven't forgotten this story, I'm basically obsessed with it. If I could draw, I'd do fan art, but I doubt you'd want two stockmen. Anyways, this chapter is great, as per usual.
Fryvi chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Oh god I just mixed up Kyler and Kody for a moment there, making the mental image much much worse Dx liking the story so far
nhuh chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Re-read the whole story and fell in love all over again. Hope you will continue updating!
Fryvi chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
15 chapters to go, oh boy, looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
I just read all 16 chapters. I love it so far. I hope that Trevor will have some happiness and forgive himself for contracting HIV. I'm cheering Dexter and Kyler on. Hopefully you update again soon.
Starlette420 chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
GOD YES please finish this. I forgot about this but it didn't take long at all to remember. I didn't even have to re-read it.
The characters in this are so flawless. It's hard to find writers nowadays that can actually keep their own characters in character. You are one of the few so please continue. :D
Much much much love.
Marina chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
I'm glad you are back! I only read complete works, but I remember reading the first chapter of this years ago and subscribing to come back later. I thought you had abandoned it and I'm happy you didn't since I'm really interested in reading this someday. :)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
It's great how you kept us in the dark about Ali until now. Then again, how good a person can a woman pimping out young men be? I had my suspicions.
I regret that you didn't show us more 'Kyler and Dexter growing closer' scenes before this one. It's just "We've become more comfortable with each other over the last five days" and stuff, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I always like show over tell. Then again, this story has so many good points that I'm already very satisfied with the scenes you do show us. Dexter's sudden trust of Kyler in his moment of panic seems a bit rushed, but I'm nonetheless very eager to see how it evolves, if it was just a knee jerk reaction or if his heart is in it. Dexter is so detached, it hurts my heart.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
This was extremely powerful and confusing, I liked it a lot. Gosh I can't stop reviewing because each chapter is so unique! And again, extremely well-written.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I really like the ideas of these interludes. Like you said, you're not giving too much away. This little peek into Kyler's head made me very curious.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is so good. "Like a slave on auction, feeling terrible and disgusting at his scrutiny"; Finally, a realistic take on this whole business. You're brilliant, as is your writing.
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Well I hope the situation can be fixed, I don't think I could ever see Kyler and Dexter with anyone other than each other.

This is such a great story and I am glad I was able to find it and read it. I hope that you update it again!
KashiRyuu chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Thank you for writing this. I like your story and how its is right now. Normally I don't read fictions dealing with tape in them but I gave this one a chance and I'm glad I did.
XscaryXnightmareX chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
I'm not a reviewer, I ready stories and move on. But your writing style is fantastic, it grasps the reader in a way that they want to push on and learn more. I had the intentions of going to bed early last night since I have work at six AM. I want to congratulate you on being the first (on Fictionpress) to keep me up all night reading. I can't wait till chapter 16.

I also want to thank you because the story gave me the push I needed to want to write again and fight my continuous writersblock. But first I'm going to grasp this last hour of sleep before work.
-XScaryXnightmareX
Talysse chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Communication is important!
I love Kyler and Dexter! But Dex seems not like an escort
Dex won't be kidnapped again?
It's a good idea the interludes :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »