Reviews for Call Boy
Kerrigas chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
This is a pretty great story so far! A little high on the angst for me, but it's well written, and the characters have good personality and are very real and believable if a bit difficult to relate to.

Looking forward to an update!

- Kerrigas
S.H. Marr chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Oh, for the love of God, Kyler, GO TALK TO DEX. COMMUNICATION IS HOW RELATIONSHIPS WORK.

I think I'd be okay if he just wanted some time to think first, but noooooo. Stupid Kyler. Not sure if this is actually realistic of if I just think it is because it shows up in so many stories. It still comes across that way, though, so it works.

Also, if it took someone like Ali to make him question an admittedly foolish decision, well. He really is a fool.

I...I don't feel like I have been much helpful. Kind of annoyed with Kyler atm, in case you couldn't tell.
bonky jo chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Wow I read this in one sitting (need to go to bed now) and it really just impacted me(guess that's the right word?).. For some reason the summary made me think this would be a MxM version of pretty woman. And yet so many majorissues are adressed here, varying from the night life, sexually transmitted diseases, abuse, rapes, and drugs. i feel like you covered all the bases in a well-written storyline.

On another note, when I first started reading, I seriously wasn't expecting dexter to be a rape victim. Or to be so traumatized! i initially just thought his character would be a stuck up escort, and the post-rape dexter is far from that. After reading this its like you really get a glimpse into their world. Everything is so vivid and falls into place so that we can understand his character better.

And I love the POV switches. I find Kyler's interludes to be soo interesting. I can't wait for Kyler's reaction to dex's resignation. I think shock will be an understatement. But then again he probably has some idea of how dex feels for him. But I bet right now he doesn't know if its real or just the job... Anyways I can't wait for the next update! I'm on pin and needles ;-)
R. Ficst chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
hmm, I like the structure of this story, but somehow I'm short of the feelings of falling in love. Maybe it's because Dexter isn't there yet.
Reena chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I really really like your story.I wanted to point out a lot of the scenes I really liked but I think there are so many that I can jus say I love ur whole story:))I really wish for a happy ending.
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
I really like this story. I want to see Dexter get better and have sexytime with Kyler!
allhallowstheless chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
I actually love this story. It's not what I was expecting when I opened it, but I love it more than I thought I would. Thank you so much.
Aletiah chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Happy for this update, I have missed Kyler and Dexter :)
And I'm glad to hear that Ali wasn't that awful I thought her to be... but Dexter is right, it still happened, and it was partly her fault. Maybe she didn't know, but she could have warned him.
I also think it was good that Dexter left his job. He and Kyler are so sweet together! Update soon :)
And yeah, a sequel would be nice too :)
animeskullgirl16 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Hm... I do think that a sequel would be cool, but what would it entail? Also, I think that Kyler will take the news happily because he'll think Dexter is staying with him. :D this was cute! A nice side to Grace and Trevor and Jason that you usually never see. I really enjoyed it! Please update soon!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Not Trevor! When she said Trevor in the club I thought he was dead and then I realized it's because he's not a stripper, but he can't be dead!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Oh the angst! Ugh, my heart pains for him! I hope she apologizes next chapter
animeskullgirl16 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Holy crap. Honestly, that was one of the best rape portrayals I have ever read. Usually, I try to stay away from them because they leave me angsty, but this was beautiful. I'm really enjoying your story :)
wistfulwabbit chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Aw, it's ending so soon?! Yesyesyes, I would love to see a sequel!

Especially since I think that it'd be hard to wrap up everything in a few chapters. There're just so many issues left unresolved: Dexter's mental stability, Kyler's protectiveness, Grace's independence, Trevor's illness, etc. Will Dexter and Kyler ever have sex? Will Kyler get frustrated with their relationship? Will their relationship be an uneven one? And will someone please beat the crap out of Jimmy Carlisle?!

I really hope Dexter and Kyler stay together at the end of this story though. And then in the sequel, I really want to see them hopefully work though all the issues.

Anyways, can't wait for more!
S.H. Marr chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
I want a sequel! Probably. Depends on how it ends, I suppose. I don't really know how I want Kyler to take it. Well, I suppose? It sort of depends on Dex. If Dex ditches him halfway through the month, then of course Kyler's not going to take it well. If he doesn't...well, why wouldn't he be ecstatic?

I liked this chapter. It was sappy and sweet and generally adorable.
wistfulwabbit chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
While reading something else, I remembered your story and came back here to reread it. God, it reminded me of how great this story is and how much I love it! Please update!
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »