Reviews for Call Boy
jj chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
Yay! So happy to see a new chapter! I hope you keep going!
wistfulwabbit chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Imagine my surprise when I saw this update! You're back! 333333 I'm so happy! Yes, I'm still interested and I love your writing. Please continue!
madamemercurial chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Wow. I very much like this story. Four months? Only four months after a violent rape? That knocked me for a loop. That's so soon, but it's normal, I guess. Try to soldier on as if it never happened.

This is a hard story. Everyone is very flawed and imperfect, but that's also what makes it great.

I very much hope you keep writing,
lots of love,
merc
madamemercurial chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I'm gonna say I like the interlude.

Again, the psych is fine. No one can quite predict what one vic to another will do. Is poor Dex hooked on benzodiazepenes? Being treated like a toy. Well... makes me think. Panic attacks are super duper common, and sometimes the PTSD doesn't show up for a long time.

Poor Dexter. I like Kyler as well, he seems nice.
madamemercurial chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Well... This is going to be interesting. A rape vic, that's hard, though you're doing very well so far.

Some go the other way, and go all out sex fiend, but the psychology is pretty accurate so far. Another good one is Ativan for the anxiety. Works well for me!

I can't wait to keep reading, so I'm sorry for the short review. Just wanted to let you know that I love it so far!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
You haven't updated in soooooooo long! I had to reread the whole story so I could remember what was going on! Not that I minded lol I love this story. Can't wait for the next update! Hopefully you get bored again really soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Oh happy day! I was waiting for this to update! I would have read the new chapter sooner but eh work. God I love this story and I'm so glad dex is starting to move forward. I mean he kissed first gah! So happy
nyahko chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Yo, I'm still totally reading and I am soaringggg. I'm so happy to see the update. I reread the whole thing too :3 I am looking forward to more whenever you feel like updating.
A.Collins chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Thank god you haven't forgotten this story, I'm basically obsessed with it. If I could draw, I'd do fan art, but I doubt you'd want two stockmen. Anyways, this chapter is great, as per usual.
Fryvi chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Oh god I just mixed up Kyler and Kody for a moment there, making the mental image much much worse Dx liking the story so far
nhuh chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Re-read the whole story and fell in love all over again. Hope you will continue updating!
Fryvi chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
15 chapters to go, oh boy, looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
I just read all 16 chapters. I love it so far. I hope that Trevor will have some happiness and forgive himself for contracting HIV. I'm cheering Dexter and Kyler on. Hopefully you update again soon.
Starlette420 chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
GOD YES please finish this. I forgot about this but it didn't take long at all to remember. I didn't even have to re-read it.
The characters in this are so flawless. It's hard to find writers nowadays that can actually keep their own characters in character. You are one of the few so please continue. :D
Much much much love.
Marina chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
I'm glad you are back! I only read complete works, but I remember reading the first chapter of this years ago and subscribing to come back later. I thought you had abandoned it and I'm happy you didn't since I'm really interested in reading this someday. :)
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »