Reviews for Call Boy
Staphy chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
This will end well. If it doesn't I kill you. But because I don't know where you live, I couldn't. So if it doesn't end well, I may kill myself, and I'll let a letter for you, so that you'll feel guilty you're all life.

... Ok. Sorry about the first sentences ! I'm too ... overwhelmed by your story. This is so breathtaking. I love it.

You deal with a really hard topic. I don't know where you find all these informations, because dealing with rape isn't that easy. My bestfriend and my sister were both raped, in clearly different circomstances, and... i don't know. My sister got over it, she found a great lover, and now it's just something in the past, which always be a bad memory but yeah... this is a part of her but she deals with it.

For my bestfriend, it's a different story. It happened one year and half ago, and I was the one who found out about it. I've talked to her for hours, I've told her to "press charges" and she finally did, but she doesn't want to talk about it, she does as if it never happened, she's just into her studies a lot, and that's it. She can't make real friends, and can't have a boyfriend, and she's even not that close to me anymore. It's quite frightening, because she cannot help herself if she doesn't want to. She almost brought me down with that, when I discovered what happened. Sometimes, you can't fight for others, you have to be in someway selfish and live for yourself. But I mean, it's totally different when you're in love with the person. Kyler doesn't want to be selfish, he wants to save Dexter. No one can tell him not too.

So... just to say, that I don't know how I want the story to end. Hum, to tell the truth, I know in REAL life, this wouldn't end well. Dexter is too fucked up, and it has only been 4 months. Even when you're in love with someone, you cannot handle it well. But in this story, I'd love them to work it out. I'd love them to keep on fighting together against his nightmare, and to find a solution, even if it doesn't end like a tale. Doesn't matter, but I want them to be together, they are just perfect for each other. I love Kyler, even if I don't like CEO and businessman. But he's so cute, he makes Dexter feel safe, and he's stubborn too. He really wants to save him, and he doesn't care to end up hurt and broken. I love that.

So yeah, I don't know what you're planning to do, but I hope it's not going to be a death fic. Or that he'll end with someone else. At WORST, maybe they just take different ways with the promise to meet each other again, when Dexter will face his demons f? Don't know. But I trust you, you'll do an amazing end, as you're writing an amazing story !

So yeah, I love it, and I want to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your hard work !

Staphy.

Ps : SORRY for the faults, I'm French, and I'm tired of using a dictionary after almost 10 years studying English. I hope you understand :)
SenatorBlitz chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
trevortrevortrevortrevortrev or -squishes trevor-

i think this is goign to end depressingly -_-. but i shall read on to find out anyway. gracey went behind her brother's back oh! though bad call doing it in her house where she could get caught (and did!). i wonder what will happen on that. anyway, this has been a fun night. i go sleep now! until next time!
SenatorBlitz chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
hahah i find yur constant search for your butler screamingly hysterical. oh the side characters who go into hiding. ali is still scum. i understand her reasoning, but fuck her seriously. its all based on her wants and her desires and how she didnt want to lose him *rolls eyes*. she can burn. also, ugh, fucked up ending man. he finally allows himself to open up something to ky and ky shuts hiim out because its the one thing he cant handle. why does love have to hurt :(?
SenatorBlitz chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
i have only one thing to say.

please do not let anything happen to trevor. i beg of you. all cruel things in the world will happen if you let him die. i will curl up into a ball in fetal position and not move and then ill miss my interview and it will be your fault.
SenatorBlitz chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
all i have to say is, the sleeping thing, is all kinds of cute. i also think kyler doesn't know what he's up against or how much he has decided to take on, but its nice of him to try. i do hope that he does come to terms with it though and realise that dex mant what he said and that this isn't a fairy tale where a prince charming comes along and waves his magic "wand" and kisses the damsel/gentleman in distress better.
SenatorBlitz chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
eh, i love the sentiment of dex's final speech at the end of this chapter, but it smacks of way too much melodrama. perhaps i am reading the characters badly, but i didn't feel like they were at this point at all emotionally for dex to have such a realization. i still love it though so plz don't take this as a critique, it just feels too early. that being said, everything to do with trevor is love. this character's battle against hiv is so beautifully wrought, esp since i have spent time researching the disease and how it affects people - i know what it looks like and you've rendered it wonderfully. i hope he doesnt die, because it will kill me. srsly.
SenatorBlitz chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
so i sort of gasped when grace rocked the 'whore' card, but i can see why she did it. still, in dex's place i would have been pissed out of my mind. i wonder how she is going to make it up to him? hmmmm. interesting to see how ky was a mad cap before this. i can totally see that in his character still, esp with him being so tightly controlled. it's like he's trying to keep a reign on something. good chapter either way! onto the next.
SenatorBlitz chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
first off i think i will answer your questions: i don't think much about kyler's dad except for a general feeling of unease. i can see how he was much more of a power house when he could walk. even now in his chair he is still creepy. ali's revelation was something i saw coming. she sounds like scum and this confirms it and the whole growing comfort thing was just sweet. i really liked that they had that moment together and that they are getting more comfort. warms me heart it does. but why do i get the feeling everything is about to go hopelessly wrong?
SenatorBlitz chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
alright, you've sold me on the pov switch. i loved this back to the past shin dig, especially seeing dexter as he was then and dexter as he is now. so poignant and so sad. i also am interested in how ali was so blatant about what happened to dex when talking to ky, but brushes it off when speaking with dex (im guessing she was as we've not seen her just yet)? nicenice!
SenatorBlitz chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
the touchy feely nature of kyler and his sister creeps me out as much as it does dex. i am very glad though that you had him wonder about it so i wouldn't feel like it was just me being an emotional prude. the party was well done, but i find myself wondering, like dex himself, how on earth he is going to do this if everything sends him into hysterics. also the flashbacks hurt my heart.
SenatorBlitz chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
the thing that guts me up about this is how someone could have tried to pass off his rape as just an "incident". it makes me wonder how much has been suppressed and how much is going to break before he will be okay with everything again. great job on the emotional realism here. one thing though, i would have thought dex might be a lil' taken aback by his secret being spread around so freely, especially to someone whom he originally considered a maid? anyway, next!
SenatorBlitz chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
to be honest the pov switch threw me quite a bit. i am not sure how i feel about it, but it is still nice to get background from someone else's perspective. perhaps it is just that i need time to get used to kyler as well.
SenatorBlitz chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
trippy trippy, an escort/ex stripper who cant handle sex and the former client who scarred him. i sort of want to stab the guy and i havent even met him yet. this was more of a set up chapter of sorts but i am still enjoying myself. you're rolling out the information in a nice even manner so color me STILL intrigued.
SenatorBlitz chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
what an intriguing beginning! i must have more!
Aletiah chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter.
In the beginning, with Trevor, it was so sweet. I love Trevor and how protective he is over Dexter. I'm happy to hear he will take more part of the story in the future.
The next part with the panic attack and the memories... hard to read but I love the flashbacks. Poor, poor Dexter :( How can someone do something like that to another person?
The ending is great!
I hope Dexter will start to share his memories with Kyler and maybe Trevor too... to people he can trust. And I hope this will end with Dexter and Kyler being together. Update soon :)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »