Reviews for Call Boy
Reena chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I really really like your story.I wanted to point out a lot of the scenes I really liked but I think there are so many that I can jus say I love ur whole story:))I really wish for a happy ending.
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
I really like this story. I want to see Dexter get better and have sexytime with Kyler!
allhallowstheless chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
I actually love this story. It's not what I was expecting when I opened it, but I love it more than I thought I would. Thank you so much.
Aletiah chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Happy for this update, I have missed Kyler and Dexter :)
And I'm glad to hear that Ali wasn't that awful I thought her to be... but Dexter is right, it still happened, and it was partly her fault. Maybe she didn't know, but she could have warned him.
I also think it was good that Dexter left his job. He and Kyler are so sweet together! Update soon :)
And yeah, a sequel would be nice too :)
animeskullgirl16 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Hm... I do think that a sequel would be cool, but what would it entail? Also, I think that Kyler will take the news happily because he'll think Dexter is staying with him. :D this was cute! A nice side to Grace and Trevor and Jason that you usually never see. I really enjoyed it! Please update soon!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Not Trevor! When she said Trevor in the club I thought he was dead and then I realized it's because he's not a stripper, but he can't be dead!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Oh the angst! Ugh, my heart pains for him! I hope she apologizes next chapter
animeskullgirl16 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Holy crap. Honestly, that was one of the best rape portrayals I have ever read. Usually, I try to stay away from them because they leave me angsty, but this was beautiful. I'm really enjoying your story :)
wistfulwabbit chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Aw, it's ending so soon?! Yesyesyes, I would love to see a sequel!

Especially since I think that it'd be hard to wrap up everything in a few chapters. There're just so many issues left unresolved: Dexter's mental stability, Kyler's protectiveness, Grace's independence, Trevor's illness, etc. Will Dexter and Kyler ever have sex? Will Kyler get frustrated with their relationship? Will their relationship be an uneven one? And will someone please beat the crap out of Jimmy Carlisle?!

I really hope Dexter and Kyler stay together at the end of this story though. And then in the sequel, I really want to see them hopefully work though all the issues.

Anyways, can't wait for more!
S.H. Marr chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
I want a sequel! Probably. Depends on how it ends, I suppose. I don't really know how I want Kyler to take it. Well, I suppose? It sort of depends on Dex. If Dex ditches him halfway through the month, then of course Kyler's not going to take it well. If he doesn't...well, why wouldn't he be ecstatic?

I liked this chapter. It was sappy and sweet and generally adorable.
wistfulwabbit chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
While reading something else, I remembered your story and came back here to reread it. God, it reminded me of how great this story is and how much I love it! Please update!
Staphy chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
This will end well. If it doesn't I kill you. But because I don't know where you live, I couldn't. So if it doesn't end well, I may kill myself, and I'll let a letter for you, so that you'll feel guilty you're all life.

... Ok. Sorry about the first sentences ! I'm too ... overwhelmed by your story. This is so breathtaking. I love it.

You deal with a really hard topic. I don't know where you find all these informations, because dealing with rape isn't that easy. My bestfriend and my sister were both raped, in clearly different circomstances, and... i don't know. My sister got over it, she found a great lover, and now it's just something in the past, which always be a bad memory but yeah... this is a part of her but she deals with it.

For my bestfriend, it's a different story. It happened one year and half ago, and I was the one who found out about it. I've talked to her for hours, I've told her to "press charges" and she finally did, but she doesn't want to talk about it, she does as if it never happened, she's just into her studies a lot, and that's it. She can't make real friends, and can't have a boyfriend, and she's even not that close to me anymore. It's quite frightening, because she cannot help herself if she doesn't want to. She almost brought me down with that, when I discovered what happened. Sometimes, you can't fight for others, you have to be in someway selfish and live for yourself. But I mean, it's totally different when you're in love with the person. Kyler doesn't want to be selfish, he wants to save Dexter. No one can tell him not too.

So... just to say, that I don't know how I want the story to end. Hum, to tell the truth, I know in REAL life, this wouldn't end well. Dexter is too fucked up, and it has only been 4 months. Even when you're in love with someone, you cannot handle it well. But in this story, I'd love them to work it out. I'd love them to keep on fighting together against his nightmare, and to find a solution, even if it doesn't end like a tale. Doesn't matter, but I want them to be together, they are just perfect for each other. I love Kyler, even if I don't like CEO and businessman. But he's so cute, he makes Dexter feel safe, and he's stubborn too. He really wants to save him, and he doesn't care to end up hurt and broken. I love that.

So yeah, I don't know what you're planning to do, but I hope it's not going to be a death fic. Or that he'll end with someone else. At WORST, maybe they just take different ways with the promise to meet each other again, when Dexter will face his demons f? Don't know. But I trust you, you'll do an amazing end, as you're writing an amazing story !

So yeah, I love it, and I want to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your hard work !

Staphy.

Ps : SORRY for the faults, I'm French, and I'm tired of using a dictionary after almost 10 years studying English. I hope you understand :)
SenatorBlitz chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
trevortrevortrevortrevortrev or -squishes trevor-

i think this is goign to end depressingly -_-. but i shall read on to find out anyway. gracey went behind her brother's back oh! though bad call doing it in her house where she could get caught (and did!). i wonder what will happen on that. anyway, this has been a fun night. i go sleep now! until next time!
SenatorBlitz chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
hahah i find yur constant search for your butler screamingly hysterical. oh the side characters who go into hiding. ali is still scum. i understand her reasoning, but fuck her seriously. its all based on her wants and her desires and how she didnt want to lose him *rolls eyes*. she can burn. also, ugh, fucked up ending man. he finally allows himself to open up something to ky and ky shuts hiim out because its the one thing he cant handle. why does love have to hurt :(?
SenatorBlitz chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
i have only one thing to say.

please do not let anything happen to trevor. i beg of you. all cruel things in the world will happen if you let him die. i will curl up into a ball in fetal position and not move and then ill miss my interview and it will be your fault.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »