Reviews for Call Boy
SenatorBlitz chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
to be honest the pov switch threw me quite a bit. i am not sure how i feel about it, but it is still nice to get background from someone else's perspective. perhaps it is just that i need time to get used to kyler as well.
SenatorBlitz chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
trippy trippy, an escort/ex stripper who cant handle sex and the former client who scarred him. i sort of want to stab the guy and i havent even met him yet. this was more of a set up chapter of sorts but i am still enjoying myself. you're rolling out the information in a nice even manner so color me STILL intrigued.
SenatorBlitz chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
what an intriguing beginning! i must have more!
Aletiah chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter.
In the beginning, with Trevor, it was so sweet. I love Trevor and how protective he is over Dexter. I'm happy to hear he will take more part of the story in the future.
The next part with the panic attack and the memories... hard to read but I love the flashbacks. Poor, poor Dexter :( How can someone do something like that to another person?
The ending is great!
I hope Dexter will start to share his memories with Kyler and maybe Trevor too... to people he can trust. And I hope this will end with Dexter and Kyler being together. Update soon :)
Lulu the Llama chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
Well this is an emotional roller coaster of a story. It can be gritty and real and sweet and sad and... you get the point. The whole idea of this story is fascinating and I read it all at once, unable to tear my eyes away.

I am engaged in the relationship between Dexter and Kyler and how their character development will continue to wow me! SO YEAH, MORE PLEASE! :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
This chapter was kind of an emotional roller - coaster. First Kyler seeming to ignore Dexter, then them making up, Dexter's panic attack and after that, Dexter being comforted by Kyler. I think this may be one of my favourite chapters of this story. Very well written. I'm not sure how you'll end this, but I hope for a happy - end. I think Dexter will make progress and maybe get better step by step, but it will be hard for him remembering all those horrible things that were done to him and he will probably have other panic attacks.
I really like Trevor. He seems to be a very loyal friend. I look forward to reading more about him.
Starlette420 chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
I love this story. I love that dex and ky are finally essentially a couple. I hope kyler can help dexter through this. I know he can though, he's done it once he can do it again. More as soon as you can okay?
S.H. Marr chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
I like the ending, too. I think it feels...right, somehow. I don't know.

I'm interested in the terms "Man I trust most" and "man I love most". I'm not sure who's who in that scenario, and I really kind of like that. Does that make sense?

How will this end: Happily ever after?
Mcgde chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Oh gosh.

I almost cried.

Something spoke to me.

Maybe it was the cold medicine I took today.

I have tears in my eyes.

I'm blubbering.

Poor baby Dexter.

Stupid Jimmy Carlisle.

Stupid cold medicine.

Why can't I stop cryyyiiing?

semantics chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Even if Kyler is such a stalker, his speech was kind of cute... but also borderline sketchy. At least he knows himself when he mentions he knew Dexter for like five minutes. I find Kyler's interludes a very nice change to Dexter's POV. Looking forward to reading more of Kyler's thoughts.
semantics chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
This is cute but also somewhat odd. Kyler is hot and rich, but I think he is falling too fast for Dexter. When he describes Dexter with "Dark brown hair, copper colored eyes" it also seems a bit redundant... Dexter is totally right in the sense that Kyler gives off a stalker-ish vibe.
ruleofthumb chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Firstly, I think that by far the best part of the way you've written this story is: character developement. You really made kyler and dexter, and even ali, so 3-dimensional that if you told me they are real people, I'd believe it. The one character to work on would be grace. she is the only one who you can tell is a fictional character instead of a real person.

Another thing i love about this story: there are virtually no convention or grammar errors. So many people on fictionpress and fanfiction just don't proofread, and it shows. Because you take the time to proofread yours, the story just flows so much better.

Question: Are we going to hear any more about Grace and Kody's relationship? Cause I think that would be really great.

Suggestion: could you follow up on Trevor's condition? you mentioned that the bronchitus wasn't fatal, but how is he doing? Could we also get to know Dexter's other roommates?

Oh, and one more thing i like about your writing style: you always end chapters with a powerful simple sentence. I just really, really like that.

That's all for now
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm curious what will happen, but his reaction was (as expected) not good, so we'll see. I can understand why Kyler is angry, but I can understand Dexter's thoughts more. He's not perfect, but very human, at least in my opinion. This story is so angsty, but I really like it and thank you for uploading!
Starlette420 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Thank god trevor is okay! I don't think i could handle a death in this story. I really want kyler and dex to be okay and live happily ever after together. I know i have a long wait if it even happenes that way but i can hope! Amazing add my dear. :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »