Reviews for Hiding Quinn Blake
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I think that the hardest part for Annie would be the next day, the next week, the next month when Quinn (sorry, can't bold this review) is in the news and on the big screen, but unavailable for a cozy afternoon chat.

She met a great guy, a down-to-earth man who... though she was reluctant to admit it... pulled at her heart strings, and then he was gone. If it were any other man, they might call each other, get together for coffee or more. But there would be layers of people between her and him and the barriers for friendship or something deeper would begin to seem insurmountable.

Sorry for going so deep into this, but your stories have the power to make me think deep.
kamm07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is absolutely great. Your style is effortlessly awesome. And I love how it felt so authentic and just so great. I hope you do a sequel for this. I felt like the friensdhip between Annie and Quinn is one of those that'll stand the test of time. To risk sounding cliche. This is really great. I don't really know what else to say. Just totally awesome! Hope there's more!