Reviews for After
myheart4you chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
ugh, schoolwork takes the fun out of everything. Shouldnt they be encouraging creative writing? There should be a class for high school credits just for creative writing, lol.
:P
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
O_O dark much? But freaking epic story, so effing life like! Please please update?!
myheart4you chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
You ARE evil and you do need more reviews!
(Sorry to make you hopeful, but this is Felicia Huey on another account)
myheart4you chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
This is Felicia Huey BTW. just to let you know.
OMG this chapter was so saaaad :(
It was amazingly beautiful.
Felicia Huey chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Why did you have to leave me at this cliffhanger?! You suck :P
Felicia Huey chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Tricky situation?
Anyway, I don't think she should fall in love with Rick, sense Haley liked him before she died. If that's what you were thinking, anyway.
So, yeah. She's getting worse. Gahhh. You should add bits where she starts to feel better (besides with the cutting), but something sets her off again. Anyway.
Felicia Huey chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Gahhhhhhhh, you need more reviews!
I like the whole scene with her about to cut herself, like it's a drug addiction. Like an addict injecting themselves with heroin for the first time in a while.
I also like how your character is so realistic. I wouldn't be able to show how she just doesn't talk, as well as you do, if that makes sense. I like how even though she and Haley cut themselves, you showed that they are good enough friends to tell each other :)
Felicia Huey chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Gahhhhh. Why do you not have more reviews?
This is sooooo good!
I know you have a storyline already, but I think that she should (obviously) become good friends with Haleys crush. He could help her get over Haley. Also, there needs to be a romance in the picture lol
But anyway. I am definitely adding this to my favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I hope you plan on continuing. Good style, and I'm looking toward to chapter 2.