Reviews for The Dragon Lord's Bride
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29
I've really enjoyed reading this story. Your characters are really well written and they drew me in from the start of TCatT. I really hope you're going to finish this story because I really want to know how it ends :)
sunari chapter 5 . 7/29
i hope u would update this story instead of the other story , it not that other story is not good it just u would feel restless if a story that u like so much just stop after all an unfinish story is like an unfinish love affair .i been waiting this story to update for a long time even if i dont have time i just come and see if there any update yet and always end up disapointed so plzzzzzz if u can i would like some new if u would continous this story or plz excuse my grammer
bren43050 chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh please finish this wonderful epic. I love it. Your writing has well and truly spellbound me.
Fionaalex chapter 5 . 6/20
Thank you very much for the sequel.
I wonder if Baisyl is gonna be able his lover's baby because I 'm sure that you've planned more dangerous adventures fore him.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20
I knew when I started this that it was unfinished. That it hadn't been posted to in years. Yet I couldn't stop myself. Your characters are wonderful, believable, heartbreaking. Your prose is lovely. You keep the plot moving forward with new twists that are planned and foreshadowed and not surprises. I adore it.

Thank you for sharing this. I hope that you are still writing; that you've been published since this. You will always have a fan in me!
anon chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Please update T.T
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
i really love this story ...i just reread the whole story again even though i knew that it would end here... and now i am depressed all over again :(
Please update this awesome wonderful story :)
you are an amazing writer :)
Anon chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Please update...!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
You've GOT to be kidding me.. the last update was 2 years ago...?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
your work is sooooooo gorgeous...please finish it, pretty please?:( I'm reallu sad now...have you ever published something?
MerieLiss chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Seeing how long ago this was updated breaks my heart ): I shall follow it and not lose hope! Just LOVE the characters, story, writing style... 3
WasuremonoSecret chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
i don't usually read original fictions, I sort of found this story ' by accident' and i'm SO GLAD I DID. I should have been studying but I couldn't stop reading 8D and now ...i see it's almost been two years since the last update D: ...this story is too amazing to be on a hiatus for so long. I hope you'll continue this.
Best wishes
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I'm totally in agreement with your decision to pursue Baisyl's development as a father (not a morph into motherhood). Not that there is anything wrong in gender fluidity, but as you have said, there are so many other stories (particularly mpreg) where that shift is written as inevitable. Part of what I love about your writing is your strong characters and their distinct and clear personalities. This direction feels most true to Baisyl. If he ever becomes fully comfortable with both of his bodies remains to be seen, but if he does, it will be manages while maintaining his identity.

I do hope you will be coming back to finish this. I came back for a re-read of this and the first book, and loved reading them just as much, but am left again wanting more.

Thank you so much for your work.
kris123e1 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Why would you stop it there...sighs...pleaseeee update!
kris123e1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Omg thank goodness I thought the previous story had just abruptly excited! Cant wait to read more
127 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »