Reviews for The Dragon Lord's Bride
Talysse chapter 5 . 2/15
Hello! It s a really good and original story! I would love read what happens after...
Keagan will want come back? How Baysil will be whth his child?
See you soon!
Pressitinbiaaaa chapter 5 . 2/2
Please continue this story ! I personally rarely review stories as of late but I think this is a fantastic story. I actually kind of wish that Basil would get more powerful magic wise and for that, you did not disappoint! I hope you continue this fantastic story one day.
afan chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I am hoping that you will someday check the reviews to this story and see how much it is loved and how much you have readers still waiting for an update. It has been a long while but please do not abandon this story, it is such a fabulous story. Won't you please consider continuing this?
YourVanillaTwilight chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I love this story I can't wait to see where you go next...
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Is this story discontinued?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This is one story that needs to be taken out of hiatus and given a well-deserved completion, even if it is going to take more months of waiting. Truly wonderful story, very original, exciting, intriguing, captivating ... please won't you think about this again?
SunnyRain chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Hi, I've recently stumbled upon "The Coquette and the Thane" (and of course, eventually this, its second journey), and I must say I am deeply in love with this story. It's truly remarkable, endearing, mythically beautiful in many ways, and a great many other things I can't begin to describe (I assure you, if I were like Baisyl I'd go on FOREVER on that until you'd want to chuck something at me). I am so taken in by this story that I sincere hope you'll continue your endeavour to see this fantastical tale completed, giving this enamoring and suspenseful journey the end it truly deserved, seeing as this has not been updated for a little over a year and I fear mayhap indefinitely longer. It is like coming across an old well read and rare edition book or an old handwritten journal tucked somewhere in one's family's attic, and one discovered too late -being deeply captivated by the story, it's universe and its characters- that a good half of the book was irreparably damaged or torn out and one is left to stare blankly at the wall or window in front in silent aghast, left reeling over and over like a broken record for days in wonder what happen these lovable characters from that point on and how the story would end. I'm feeling exactly like that. Generally speaking, while some might be content to use just their own imaginations and leave it at that, but some -including me- do not find it at all satisfactory to do so for it is as it is, just our imaginations, which is nothing but "what ifs". I am not sure if I am making any sense here, but I hope you understand my loving concern for this story and its characters you've lovingly created.
Reena chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I've read this story and its prequel back to back and I absolutely loved every part if have a beautiful way of wording together your characters feelings,thoughts or situation. It took Kedean around 2 months to reach wherever he has and I'm guessing if he decides to return it will take him 2 months or more to reach Baisyl,incase there's magic involved for him to reach earlier than I'm dying to know how Kedean's going to take the news of Baisyl's pregnancy.I'll wait patiently for the next update whenever that is:)
Painted Desert chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Oh no. I've spent the last week binge reading This and the prequel to it. I'm absolutely on love with these characters and I have been waiting since the beginning to see how Baisyl gets pregnant and if he'll keep the baby. How does Keaden find out? I'm invested! What does Alroy do after following Zyric? Please start updating again! I see its been quite some time and I can't bear the thought of these characters being abandoned!
faroffdream chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Ahhh! I want more! I read The Coquette in two days and was so excited there was a sequel! Hopefully it isn't on hiatus forever...I want Kadean and Baisyl back together!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
my god it's been so long
orion chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I really wish you would continue with this story, it is captivating like heck...have to know what happens next please!
enblackink chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
excellent storytelling, political and relationship dynamics, and world you've created. looking forward to whenever you get back around to writing more. (Alroy Zyric Weird. REALLY weird btw).
Jojo chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Can you please take this out of hiatus and bring this awesome story back to life, I am still hoping you are going to update and checking for it. You will make a lot of fans happy! Much thanks.
estarianne chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I hope the author plans to finish this story. It is one of the best I've read on FP!
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »