Reviews for The Dragon Lord's Bride
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4
! Can't wait for the next update :))
ajashire1 chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh. I always forget that good things come in short order... I do hope that one day you will return to this story, it's far too beautiful to be left alone. :)

-As1
P.S I don't believe that I'll read what you've already written because I'm sure that I'll want more, and my heart's not ready for that kind of heartbreak.
yaoiluvur chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
I just spent 2 days reading TCatT and TDLB, only to find that it's on hiatus. I found your story absolutely fascinating, i loved this story's plotline. I do hope one day to update this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
Update ...please. It's a good story.
Phoenix.Black.92 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
So I've just stayed up ridiculously late binge reading 'The Coquette and the Thane' and then this. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started but I loved it. Muchly. I can't believe I've not come across this before! I hope you get back to updating 'The Dragon Lord's Bride' soon, I need my Kedean fix dude! I love the slow build up (nothing is more annoying than a character that does an emotional 360 overnight for no apparent reason!). Baisyl is a fascinating character and I can't wait to see how he develops and adapts, plus I look forward to seeing how things play out for Zyric and Alroy...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I've really enjoyed reading this story. Your characters are really well written and they drew me in from the start of TCatT. I really hope you're going to finish this story because I really want to know how it ends :)
sunari chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
i hope u would update this story instead of the other story , it not that other story is not good it just u would feel restless if a story that u like so much just stop after all an unfinish story is like an unfinish love affair .i been waiting this story to update for a long time even if i dont have time i just come and see if there any update yet and always end up disapointed so plzzzzzz if u can i would like some new if u would continous this story or plz excuse my grammer
bren43050 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Oh please finish this wonderful epic. I love it. Your writing has well and truly spellbound me.
Fionaalex chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Thank you very much for the sequel.
I wonder if Baisyl is gonna be able his lover's baby because I 'm sure that you've planned more dangerous adventures fore him.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
I knew when I started this that it was unfinished. That it hadn't been posted to in years. Yet I couldn't stop myself. Your characters are wonderful, believable, heartbreaking. Your prose is lovely. You keep the plot moving forward with new twists that are planned and foreshadowed and not surprises. I adore it.

Thank you for sharing this. I hope that you are still writing; that you've been published since this. You will always have a fan in me!
anon chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Please update T.T
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
i really love this story ...i just reread the whole story again even though i knew that it would end here... and now i am depressed all over again :(
Please update this awesome wonderful story :)
you are an amazing writer :)
Anon chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Please update...!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
You've GOT to be kidding me.. the last update was 2 years ago...?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
your work is sooooooo gorgeous...please finish it, pretty please?:( I'm reallu sad now...have you ever published something?
132 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »