Reviews for The Cold Bite
someone chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow! just...wow! the ending was so brilliant and gotta love Som for that ;)
i am so glad that i started reading story randomly. it was awesome and you did a fantastic job in writing it. i seriously think you should get it published.
sorry for reading so late but i just didn't get time ;)
aw i feel bad that this had to end but I am glad that Kruti and Som can live together from now lolz XD
twilight sucks chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
OMG! I am speechless. you have written a wonderful ending sis and i don't have any words for it :)
and thus ends the only vampire story i ever liked...
hope you write something like this soon. This story was truly magnificent and i don't have any words to describe how i feel.
the last chapter...it was wonderfully written and you managed to sort out the whirlpool of emotions so smoothly, I'll give you credit for that.
i feel so great for kruti and som
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
BLOODY HELL Girl-one fast question-WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME? Really? My heart broke when I found out that it was Som that atleast was attacking this one city and I LOVED THE FACT how you wrote that he cannot kill or turn a human into one of them-WHAT A WONDERFUL CONCEPT AND AN EXCEPTIONAL IDEA! As with Howl out Your Soul-I AM GOING TO BAWL WHEN THIS IS FINISHED-but I can tell what a sense of ACCOMPLISHMENT you will have though! AGAIN-ANOTHER AMAZING AND PERFECT CHAPTER HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
You might as well just KILL me NOW Cloudy! WHAT IN THE BLAZES JUST HAPPENED HERE?! Who ACTUALLY started this mess? DAMN DAMN DAMN-this chapter WAS BEYOND ALL COMPARE AND BEYOND THE FANTASTIC! Girl you SLAYED ME with this one! I was asking the same thing-WHERE IS SOM? What happened to him? Was he there or was he not! I cannot wait for the next chapter -AGAIN MY FRIEND so I am on my way there now!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
OH!MY!GOD! I nearly DIED with this chapter Cloudy and was having DIFFICULTY breathing through it! I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED to see Shantanu show up there at all-and HURRAY FOR THE QUEEN! I think I have completey or almost changed my thoughts about the King! The queen seems to bring out something 'human' in him! I can hardly wait to see where this goes from here so I am on my way to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG Cloudy-the INTENSITY with which YOU HANDLED THIS SITUATION was UNBELIEVABLY PERFECT! I was so worried what would happen to Kruti and how things would play out AND this was not what I WAS EXPECTING! YAY for the queen! I still don't know what to make of Shantanu-I can't read him yet. Does he do this JUST because of what her parents did for him? Does he do it atleast in pare because he has some kind of feelings for only her? OH MY THE MYSTERY JUST KEEPS INTENSIFYING! I am on to the next chapter with much gusto!
Twilightsucks chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Okay...so the past chapters were so intense that though i wanted to post a review but the eagerness couldnt be controlled and i just kept on reading.
so i will give you all of my review here...
okay, first of all you portrayed the hunters well. That was a brilliant job done :)
secondly you handled so many stories side by side and skillfully that it was totally awesome.
and though I've said it before but i'll say it again...the 'non-clitch' thing in this story makes it stand out even more.
awesome job! will be waiting for more...
Twilightsucks chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Whoa! that was brilliant! i mean the sudden spin off was just too great!
i frankly say that when i started reading your story i didn't think that it would be this awesome!
This story frankly needs reviews!
i cant believe you haven't crossed 100 yet
Twilightsucks chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
It was sweet :)
i quite like your story. this seems unlike the most clitche vampire love stories and the character have more depth in them.\
good job. you are a splendid writer.
twilightsucks chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Okay...so frankly i HATE vamps which means i also hate Dracula but somehow i stumbled upon this story and it seems interesting.
lets see where this takes me...
someone chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
I started reading your story and couldn't stop till i reached the end. it was absolutely wonderful and i cant wait for the update. It really seemed short at the speed I was reading. lol
I loved Kruti's character and hope that everything will turn out good for her.
Update soon!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED what Kruti could do-IT WAS SO NOT EXPECTED! They are in Agrion-the town of werewolves-I am gonna guess she is going to finally see Mira again BUT I could be COMPLETELY WRONG! ANOTHER EXCEPTIONAL CHAPTER and WRITING Cloudy! I really liked her with Som and I hope it doesn't end with Som's death or hers. I want to know about her parents too-DAMN GIRL you make me think and feel things that AMAZEs me! Will be watching for more!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
.GOODNESS! My heart is BREAKING for Kruti and I sooooooo LOVE her with Som and hate to see anything bad or damaging happen with them but it DEFINITELY would add to the INTRIGUE! I don't know what to think about Shantanu yet so will RESERVE my OPINION for awhile! I LOVED how you wrote in the explanation about her parents from his viewpoint and I was wondering if she would EVENTUALLY start changing her opinion BUT had HOPED NOT! I will DEFINITELY be watching for more of this Cloudy-ANOTHER BRILLIANT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Damn Cloudy-it BROUGHT TEARS to my eyes-how my HEART ACHES for the two of them! Now we know the story of how her parents die and I cannot imagine how she felt when Som told her she was born to kill him. My HEART BREAKS for his mother too-to have thought her son was dead or DID SHE? I will DEFINITELY be waiting EAGERLY for the next chapter yet PATIENTLY as well! ANOTHER BRILLIANT CHAPTER ang AGAIN EXCEPTIONAL WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
DAMN IT Cloudy-I at first thought Som would be the Queen's son but when you mentioned the son died-that thought left my mind-WHAT A SURPRISE IT TURNED OUT TO BE! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HEART WARMING AS WELL AS HEART WRENCHING! I will be EAGERLY AWAITING the next chapter to see what happens next!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »