Reviews for To Whom it may Concern
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was cute. I can relate dearly to this. A few days ago my boyfriend broke up with me and hasn't spoken to me. I know he cares, but sometimes it seems he doesn't even though he made it clear he broke up with me because he didn't want to end up hurting me. He sent me some things which only make it worse... But I'm hopeful because I have my friends to talk to about it. :) It still hurts, though. You probably don't want to hear about my problems, though. So I won't bother you with them anymore. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I really liked this poem.
MorningxLight chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've gotta say, I really love this. (As you can tell, I'm going through your poems right now.) It hits home pretty hard, honestly, 'cause I've been there. I can't even begin to tell you how great this is. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the greatest, it's an 8. Then you turn the 8 sideways.
thisismeCRAZY chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this is beautiful. honestly. it is so well written and you made me cry :)

you managed to capture so many of my thoughts that i could tell were about me. how do you know me so well legkicker? is it from what i have said?

amazing, truly amazing! :'D
lymli chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I think if you need him and he can't be there means it's not so good friend except he's busy really or something :3