Reviews for Saving the Girl Bodyguard
AnonymousReads chapter 40 . 1/5/2013
Wow I was not expecting that to happen. I like this chapter and cant wait to see what she finds out about her mother. Is her supposed best friend trustworthy and how obsessed is amber. I can not wait to see what will happen next with this. Update soon. Please. :)
khairyl4ever chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
Please update soon! :))) happy new year!
twilightwinter chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
Hey love it but I forgot the story line to :p lol can you remind me?
AnonymousReads chapter 39 . 12/30/2012
Don't stop writing this I need to know what happens next. How much trouble will they be in? Update soon. Please. :)
Momo17 chapter 39 . 9/7/2012
As much as I like Harrison, its like back off Shes with Dean ahaha
prankster105 chapter 39 . 9/7/2012
oh shit. that damn bitch is at it again. sorry for my sailor's mouth. it's just that woman is getting annoying.
Fan chapter 38 . 8/29/2012
LIKE A FINALLYlol been waiting for this moment for Harris to take action! Love the story and how the plot is heading
Dreaminglight chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Wow now she has a twin !(_; )
Dreaminglight chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
How do those firedemon always find them.
dreamingdifferently chapter 38 . 8/24/2012
Please update soon. I read it all in less than a day
JJsMommy29 chapter 38 . 8/24/2012
no no i like her with Dean but can't wait to see what happens next
JJsMommy29 chapter 37 . 8/22/2012
stupid stupid girl she is going to hurt Dean's feelings but i hope not i like them together
shadowboxing chapter 37 . 8/22/2012
Wow that was sad. For some reason though I don't think Taylor likes dean as much as he does her. Well I wonder what will happen next.
AlexisKrause chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
It's an interesting story and I think it's great you are writing it but I feel like if Chloe was actually Taylor's best friend then she would have definitely known she had returned from France. And I feel like Taylor is evolving into a really bad bodyguard and it makes me wonder how she ever got this far or become "successful," because she seems to cry easily and in this chapter we learned that she's broke/lost 17 phones. I feel like her character should be stronger. To me, Taylor loses a lot of credibility.
shadowboxing chapter 36 . 8/19/2012