Reviews for Saving the Girl Bodyguard
JJsMommy29 chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
can't wait for more so update soon
SayWeCanFly chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
Sorry I wasn't able to review at every chapter! I just added this. But this is great. Harris and Dean are so sweet.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
i like it but i really don't like this amanda person. she freaks me out and honestly, she is just plain evil.
LillyBugg99 chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
I love this story so much! :)
shadowboxing chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
Wow Josh? I wonder?
JJsMommy29 chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
she so needs to tell the girl to get lost but can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter so update soon
WrittenInPermanentMarker chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
Oh crap! It's Amanda! I sense DRAMA! If I were Taylor, which I am not but pretending to be, I would punch her face before she could even get close to Dean... But I don't think Taylor would actually do that, since she doesn't know what really happened with Dean and Amanda...
shadowboxing chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
Gasp that stuck up brat I hope taylor puts her in her place.
prankster105 chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
that woman is eeeevil! i'd like to see taylor kick that woman's sorry,scrawny, anorexic little butt. sorry that was harsh but still. I'd like to see talor kick that's lady's butt!
Momo17 chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
This was roughly were you left it at last time :) good chapter! Dean is too cute!
WrittenInPermanentMarker chapter 33 . 8/14/2012
Well, that was unexpected... At first, I thought it would be the murderer, but then why would the murderer be to Rosabel who looks exactly like Taylor? Glad you update! This story is getting better and better!
prankster105 chapter 33 . 8/14/2012
reallly? another cliff hanger? this is just getting annoying! but it is a good story and that's the best stratagy to keep readers coming back for more. write a cliff hanger so that their curiosity gets the better of them and then they keep coming back for the conclusion of the story.
JJsMommy29 chapter 33 . 8/14/2012
i thought her parents were dead but can't wait to see if that's her dad or not and if so where has he been this whole time update soon
shadowboxing chapter 33 . 8/14/2012
Wow what does he want?
elvionina chapter 32 . 8/13/2012
Guest I'm sorry that I have confused you. But I accidentally deleted this story a few weeks ago, and now I am reposting it; along with the new chapters. :D
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »