Reviews for Saving the Girl Bodyguard
Guest chapter 32 . 8/13/2012
why hav u been repeating chapters
WrittenInPermanentMarker chapter 32 . 8/12/2012
Dean is so forgiving! It makes me so sad sometimes. He must really love her, huh?
JJsMommy29 chapter 32 . 8/12/2012
aw so hope these two stay together i like them together but can't wait for more so update soon
shadowboxing chapter 32 . 8/12/2012
Poor dean but what ever happened to henrey? Just out of curiousity. Look forward for more though. ;-)
WrittenInPermanentMarker chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
Wow... That flashback was just... wow. I cannot find words to described that. Fast-paced? Heart-wrenching? I can't find the right word. I really hope that Dean can find Taylor and explain everything. And that girl Amanda, I don't like her...
JJsMommy29 chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
Can't wait for more so update soon
k-girl chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
please update i really want to know whats gonna happen
BlackConverse24 chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
what happened?! i knew something bad was gonna happen, judging from the title... i hate that Amanda girl. i know hate is a strong word but Taylor and Dean have so much chemistry together! and its so cute what dean did to Taylor at the bar!
shadowboxing chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
Shoo drunk? Tisk tisk. What happened? Man that girls a jerk. Poor Dean but he shouldn't have let her do that is he really doesn't like her.
Hello chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
Awesome story! Keep it up!
Anon chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
haha love the sweet moments they had! D keep them coming!
WrittenInPermanentMarker chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
Dean is amazing... I didn't expect him to play the saxophone. That was really unexpected. That's was so sweet, that Dean did. I really love this story.
shadowboxing chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
Didn't see the saxaphone coming.I hope she says she does.
WrittenInPermanentMarker chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Yeesss! They are boyfriend and girlfriend now! xD! I'm sooo happy! :D
JJsMommy29 chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
can't wait to see how there date goes and to see what else happens so update soon
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »