Reviews for Saving the Girl Bodyguard
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really like this story! Reading on to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
please update really good story really like this one you should write more
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
OMG! YOU GOT ME SO CRAZED! YOU NEED TO FINISH IT! ITS SO GOOD :O
Livvy14 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Supporting storie! Lol I really like this storie as I will say for the bazillionth time :)
Livvy14 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I don't think there is anything wrong with the storie! :)I love Dean and Taylor. Cant wait for next update :D
Amy90 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
She got her ankle twisted because she had to walk in heels? You would think they taught stuff like walking in all kinds of shoes at a body guard school...
I'd have expected her to wear a dress anyways because then she could be close to him all the time and nobody would expect her to be a bodyguard - this would actually be clever. And if you invest a little more in shoes (what he certainly could have done since he's loaded) you can buy some that are good for your feet AND look hot. If you choose wisely you can even find a pair that you can wear if you decide to go for a spontanous run.
Amy90 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Shouldn't she take care of him instead the other way round? How can she just leave the building? Especially if there are people with guns behind this guy - how can she just let him go to a party unprotected? I think she's neglecting her duty as a body guard.

Plus, I just don't buy the whole hand-twisting and car-destroying stuff from the chapters before. If you're hired as a body guard by a rich guy you can't just go and injure your client's son in such a way that he might be paralysed from it. Or break a car. Who does she think she is?
This guy's reaction to her is really strange - I'd sue her instead of falling for her, that's for sure.
DarlingLiquids chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This story is really good and it's become one of my favorites. But, I do kind of wonder what the boy's name is.
Livvy14 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I love Dean! I hope Taylor and him will be together or she will let her feelings over take her and kiss him :) Keep up the amazing storie!
Livvy14 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Another great chapter.. I hope Dean and her end up together :)
shadowboxing chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
It's pretty good but how she keeps calling every guy player is dragging out a bit. I like the detail and discription. Make sure u don't jump around to much sometimes it can confuse others. I enjoyed what you have so far and hope to read more.
Livvy14 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Omg I like lovee Dean! I also love this storie :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is good. I really enjoy reading it! Hoping to see more coming!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I did enjoy the chapter but why did he change his name?
update soooon!
Amy Stardust chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Why did you start over again? Oh, well. At least it will be easier for me to catch up on the story. There was a period of time last year in which I wasn't able to get in Fictionpress.

Hope you update again soon! :D -K