Reviews for Vampire Blazer
Seint Seint Soe chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
Very mysterious story I like so much
Demon Love chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Even though i have to stop reading this story is really good. I love how much time you put into this. It is very descriptive and i like it. i can't wait to see what happens! keep writing.
FtDLulz chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story, keep it up!
hannahisbananaz chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love it! And that is a handy skill that Jack possesses, and it seems really original! Keep up the great work, I and I can't wait to read the next chapter! XD
Miles Montgomery chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Sounds like they're in big trouble.
Miles Montgomery chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Nice chapter. everyone seems to be dying off so I take it this isn't a long story or maybe it's the fuel Alundra needs to become badass and beat everyone later.
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Awesome. *follows*
Miles Montgomery chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Miles Montgomery chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Get her, Luxeria. And Desmond, wow, remind me to never piss him off, lol
Miles Montgomery chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Wow. Things are looking bad. How will Alundra deal with all of this?
Miles Montgomery chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
It looks like the vampires are in BIG trouble. Can't wait til next chapter.
Miles Montgomery chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
The plot thickens. The Holy Order pays a vampire to kill vampires. Talk about making a deal with the devil. Next chapter soon, please.
Miles Montgomery chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
It would explain why she hates vampires so much and isn't pleased to be one. Another good chapter.
Blood-Lion chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
And so the web of intrigue expands. I do like how there is no true good or evil here. The hunters, at least some, are painted in a decent light and Alundra's new coven of vampires have proven to be decent as well. It's just that the hunters won't risk accepting any vampires no matter their methods, especially since they "took" Alundra.

I also notice that there's more content in this chapter: cool.
Miles Montgomery chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
It's funny how everything seems to come back towards Edmund. Next chapter soon please.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »