Reviews for Fear
maria hiba hiba chapter 35 . 2/5/2013
I loved it!3.i was sure u would came back from the writer's block!:) .love ya,too!
bookppl93 chapter 35 . 2/6/2013
I EXPECT TO SEE THE CHAPTER FIRST!
the unknown anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
OHMYGOD HOW CAN THEY INSULT GREEN DAY?! FUCK THOSE BITCHES! JUST BECAUSE GREEN DAY IS TOO LEGENDARY FOR THEM DOESNT MEAN THEY BE SO JEALOUS TO BULLY DIE HARD, FASHION-SENSED FANS WITH AWESOME SHIRTS!

Anyways... I'm liking this story!
JJsMommy29 chapter 35 . 2/5/2013
loving this story more and more with each chapter so can't wait to see what happens next
Alaeryel chapter 34 . 12/15/2012
MY GOD GIRL-PURE PERFECTION FOR ME! I LOVED IT! I will be watching for more and so happy to finally get some reading done and catch up-you my FRIEND have OUTDONE YOURSELF ONCE AGAIN! Andy and Ashley are so cute together!
Alaeryel chapter 33 . 12/15/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Lost-WELL-I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING ONE BIT! It NEVER crossed my mind that he might be gay but THIS CHAPTER WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! Well, I guess that lets me out of the running for Andy's heart then huh? Shucks-I was so excited now I am BUMMED-OH WELL that is ok! LOL! You REALLY OUTDID yourself here my FRIEND! You had me GRINNING EAR FROM EAR WITH THIS ONE!
Alaeryel chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
Yes short but still GREAT Lost! I LOVED IT! You know something, I wish I had this kind of relationship with my dad when I was young-I am JEALOUS of this make believe character of yours-YES I AM! I always hated my dad and many many times I said I would care less if he died-I KNOW I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON but in my late 20's early 30's we began to mend-but I didn't get much time to get where I wanted to be he died from cancer swift and fast-3 weeks after finding out! This was AMAZING TO ME-you said it wasn't that good-I WILL ARGUE THAT WITH YOU-IT WAS PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
AAAAH SHIT Lost-I knew Ryan had developed feelings for her and in the beginning I wanted them to somehow get together but then you wrote Andy into the equasion and THEY WORKED PERFECTLY! NOW THIS? WHAT THE BLAZES! This may have been a shorter chapter than others but it was NONE THE LESS filled with such EMOTION and TURMOIL! What an OUTSTANDING and AMAZING JOB YOU DID HERE! Now as I have a few more chapters to catch up with and ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT -I AM OUTTA HERE! LOL!
HayleyEleni chapter 34 . 11/10/2012
Hmmmm i don't know are they? You should know better though cause like if you win again that's what is gonna be happening to you! :)
Heheh i love this,it was cute and did i say HALLELUJAH? i think i forgot but anyways Finally! 3
maria hiba hiba chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
soooooo amazing!soooooo perfect!omg i just loved it!
Neverlooken chapter 34 . 11/7/2012
im ganna punch punch punch punch my grandpa ouch he bit my finger finger finger finger while i was trying to read this story story story story which is amazing mazing mazing mazing
bookppl93 chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
Lol... That sounds like a fun game ._. Lol l love this chapter...
HayleyEleni chapter 33 . 11/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW The end was so cute. Andy is a cutey like you said.
I cant wait till Ryan and Lynn talk and get to gether. I loved it update soon.
maria hiba hiba chapter 33 . 10/30/2012
ok.i liked how it started but what happened in the end with this Ashley was a bit...idk weir?d...i didnt expect it!...update soon!
bookppl93 chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
Andy is a cutet :3 and yes this was a very cute and important chapter.
157 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »