Reviews for Fear
Stargirl1990 chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
Okay you made Ryan sound really gay in that chapter!but I loved it so its cool.
JJsMommy29 chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
can't wait to see what happens next
Maria hiba hiba chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
u know i hate u right?!i dont remember why!but thats what i told u on Tuesday!..anyways i loved the chapter!Such an amazing dad!i want one,too!
JJsMommy29 chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
interesting so can't wait to see what she's going to say to him when they get to the park so update soon
bookppl93 chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
Thats how you broke up with your bf, right? NICE CHAPTER :)
maria hiba hiba chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
Have i ever told you that u are the best writer?omg its so amazing!
bookppl93 chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
CUTE!
Stargirl1990 chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
I think I am the first to review this chapter! This was amazing as always. I never get tired of this. I hope to read a new chapter soon. Cant wait to see Andy's sad little reaction. Maybe they will fight? Anyways thanks for this!
maria hiba hiba chapter 30 . 10/12/2012
i love snow!333 update soon!
bookppl93 chapter 30 . 10/11/2012
Soo good! .
Alaeryel chapter 30 . 10/11/2012
OH MY GOODNESS Lost-I AM SOOOOOOO VERY SORRY FOR THAT HAPPENING. You must have been so sick to your stomach-I know I would have been. I actually do my writing the old fashioned way-with pen and papter. I have my hard copy that way though I do have my chapters saved to the computer. This chapter was EXCEPTIONAL AS ALWAYS TOO-it is GREAT to see their friendship back on track. Poor Ryan has had a plate full of bad luck lately. It is good to see that Lynn can get him smiling again. I will be anxiously watching for more my friend!
Alaeryel chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
OMG Lost-I ABSOLUTELY had to GRIN THROUGH THIS WHOLE CHAPTER! I LOVED how you gave a back story about Lynn and Ryan. I think you have done PERFECTLY with this story and with your writing-I will be ANXIOUSLY AWAITING another chapter but I do have one more to read. I am trying to get caught up on what reading I can. I am sorry but real life has knocked me on my butt and health issues to deal with. So now this giddy old woman is on to the next chapter-CANNOT WAIT!
JJsMommy29 chapter 30 . 10/10/2012
sorry to here that that must suck but it was a good chapter so can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
maria hiba hiba chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
dont call again my baby ugly or else i will get more angry than him!OK?n dont say Pfff... . ...ok u know i love ur story!
bookppl93 chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
I like this one too, a lot .
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »