Reviews for Words
K.G. Coleman chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is what poetry should be (in my opinion). You wasted nothing to say what you had to say, you used actual punctuation (bravo!). I generally am not a fan of line breaks, I think this is one example of a time that the line breaks worked really well. If you have the time it'd be awesome if you read some of my poems, especially Of Peace or I Rejoice in Awe. They are kind of similar in style, and kind of not. Keep up the good work, and never give in to the pressures to rhyme, unless you're willing and have the time!
TheResultOfBoredom chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Mariah. How are you? I know. I haven't said much - or said anything - for the past weeks. Why? Because, I know whatever I will say, I would not be able to change your mind about anything. I'm glad you're still here. You're strong, remember that.

I have been checking your profile from time to time. I've been reading your poems, and tried to keep track on what's been happening. Also, I have school. So, I can't use the computer on a daily scale.

Take care.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You don't have to be sorry. Most poems are inspired by something... maybe you should start a story?