Reviews for One Moment, Deleted Scenes
drumline chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Thanks for the Drabble! I have missed Sasha and Aiden! I'm glad you guys took the time out to write more about them.
bigXxdreamer chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Gahhhh! Moremoremoremoremore! Now that i have finished these absolutely AMAZING stories of slash on yalls shared channels, expect reviews from me on your separate channels! You guys are truly amazing writers! Probably my new FAVORITE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!
Carolinel3 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
that was hilarouse, sammy might be baal and keres's half brother, hilarouse!
purebloodprincess26 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
all the mothers are nuts :) i love them 3
keep on writing :) love it as always
Sundavar chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Oh my... He Manscapes? Oh that is just SO perfect! Hahaha, I'm with Sasha here! That is just too perfect!

Haha, thanks for updating! You are wonderful writers, keep up the great work and thanks for the laughs!
Sundavar chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwww so cute! Hahah I love seeing Daiki and Kellen stuck together. It seems that the Patrcolos and Adelais families will forever be intertwined!

Thank you for posting this! You are wonderful authors, keep up the great work!
Witch19 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Hahaha XD I love it sooo sooo much, I couldnt help but grin through it and laugh :)

( also I was wondering when u guys will start with om part/act 2... Coz I really want to find out what happened next in it)

...cant wait for following update of the deleted scenes. :)
drumline chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Love this! I love any Sasha/Aiden interaction! Personally, I think these two are the most entertaining. ( Colby is a really close second though)