Reviews for Call the Shots
Erstel 908iu chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I love your stories! I wish you would update more often, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of At the Office too. UPDATE SOON! :"3
ChillBro chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Ummm so when are you going to upload cause it been awhile and im ready for Chapter 9, soo can you upload ? UPLOADDDDD DIS SHITZZZ (:, PLEASE :(
Madgabmom09 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Love it!
skye real chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
I am in love with Brayden! Sucha strong alpha male! Hot chapter. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Please please update soon I love it!
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I loved it! I liked it from his point of view and I love that he's so jealous! I cannot wait for the next chapter
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Aww I thought his apology was cute. I really liked this chapter! :) I can't wait for the next one!
XerachiellaFlame chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Ooh, I really want to know about the backstory of some characters. But your development is great, your plotline is interesting and this story is just...amazing :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Im loving this story! You are doing so well with character development truly the best I've read yet! :) it's very exciting how the back story of some of the characters are kept in the dark. Please keep writing at the moment your story is my favorite! :) a few grammatical errors, but that is my only complaint! :) please keep writing!
Jolly chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Very interesting story, each chapter so far as left me wanting more.

and i say it's a Yay on the Werewolf Story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Stay encouraged! I LOVE this story! :) your character development is great and I love that the back story is a mystery still, but things are slowly coming to light. The characters are well written, so is their dialogue and I feel that the characters are pretty realistic. Please keep writing! If anything write faster! :) this is my favorite story of fiction press and other than a few typos it's amazing! And I love the story idea cant wait to start reading your next story! :)
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I loooooooove this story! I can't wait to hear more of it soon!
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I love it. Please update it soon!
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter
LaLaMichelle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
great jobbb! (:
i'll be reading the next chapter when it comes out.