Reviews for The Rivals
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Fizzy Bath Bomb NOT LOGGED IN!
ahem,really liking it so far. Looking forward to finding out what the people from, U.P.Y.P are going to be like!
Your really good at characters, and getting into their role. I'd try to use a better language though like dumping words such as nice and good and using websites such as thesaurus . com!
still liking it tho!
Fizzy x
UnintentionallyInLove chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Hi there! Well, you reviewed my "Little Letter" (thank you so very much, by the way! :D) and you asked me to come check out your stories - which, I'm very glad you did!

This is a very interesting plot! _ I really like it. The way you've introduced everyone and everything was very good. Most of the time, when I read things like this, they just seem a little strung together and random, trying to fit too much information and such in the wrongs spots. But you actually did it in way that made sense! So I'm glad that I stopped in to read - I can't wait to find out who gets picked for the mission! :)
RainEpelt chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Charcters: I got Felix, but not much of anyone else.
Storyline: Good and consistenet!
RainEpelt chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Bye Noam
Bye Felix
I love it!
RainEpelt chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Continue! This is good!
RuciliaChrisSpellson chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It's very interesting. You have good grammar and a good idea, but the plot semms a bit cliché. Maybe you could spice it up a bit.