Reviews for Once Spoken
moon-skittles chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Interesting bit of Quan's character and background here. I like it.
Annything chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
LOLOL I ENJOYED THAT.

That summary caught my eye while I was looking at your profile and-

PFFFT. I LOVED IT.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Fuck. Your details and all the description are amazing. So vivid and, well.. pervvy. Short, yes, but fantastic nonetheless. It's very amusing that Quan curses Derik, or maybe himself, at the end. And Chinese looks really pretty. Too bad I know nothing of it, and am beyond not a language person.
Luck with life and writing, since I haven't read anything from you in a while, and thus wished you any.
ibbit:]
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really like your use of descriptions. The imagery in the first sentence was beautiful, and it stayed strong throughout the whole piece. The description of the dragon in Quan's chest was also very well-done.

Ah, I was wondering why you didn't have tones in your Chinese words, but that makes sense that it wasn't typing them right. Still, the use of Mandarin in this story was done very well, it definitely made sense for the situation and the things Quan was saying gave a very strong impression of his distress at his situation.

I also thought you did a very good job writing in present tense. It's a hard tense to write in, but it sounds really good when it works, and it definitely does here.
wisedec4u chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I actually thought this was really good. I been reading your other TCatT story and decided to read your other work. I've never really been that much into slash, but good writing is good writing. You did great job of conveying Quan's anxiety over his attraction to Derek. Now, I think I'm going read the other related stories. Thanks for sharing.
nutbuster chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Heh heh. I liked this snippet. I think it's great as is. :)
C3PO chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i really thought this would be a confession shot. been' waiting for that since ages it seems; this was really well written. Quan's definitely my favorite of the two:D
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yeah, I probably shouldn't be laughing, but that's basically how I speak Chinese-so much profanity-in front of almost everyone I know.

Including the 'rents.

BAD PARENTING, ANYONE?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I found Quan's reactions after each release funny. Total denial :) Great one-shot! :D
DawnSister chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I always find Quan and Derik worth reading about no mater how short the update.

This interests me because I always like back stories that explain the main story's characters so much better. It would be evne better if you could give an insight into Derik's thoughts before that fateful party.

I enjoyed this very much,

Thanks for sharing it, particularly since you say you almost didn't.

DS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yay! A quan and derick one shot :D so excited!
In this one we dont get to see much of how awesomely the two guys interact, but we get more on how quan feels towards his friend. So ironic that he goes to chloe to forget about derik and derrik(lol 3 different spellings, i know, yotally forgot which one was the correct, sorry) feels jealous everytime he sees chloe. But at least this way he feels what quan feels when he sees him with his girlfrien. Im so happy u came back to them, this are my favorite characters in fictionpress, im begging here: please dont stop writing about them! *cries and kisses the floor in front of your feet*

- Persephone95 (my actual account which im too lazy to log in to) thank u thank u thank u for coming back to them!
Lizray chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love your Quan Derik stories. They make me so happy. I truly hope you keep writing about them it truly makes me warm inside. Hahaha Hope to hear more from you soon :)