Reviews for Story of My Life
LiexTruth chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I think that this story is great even if you don't edit it, however being critical, there are some places that could be fixed up and tightened. I really enjoyed reading this story and hope that it won't be discontinued for long! :)
LiexTruth chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Woah That was...a lot of information. It was wonderful, of course, I just wanted to say it. Just wonderful :)
flashangel chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Continue, this is really good. Kind of...impossibly weird how konnor and liz just talked about haley, she phoned and then she appeared, but..yeah. Its good.
flashangel chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I think there are several spelling mistakes, but I wouldn't know if you want it on there, like 6 paragraphs up from the bottom, paining should be painting? I don't know but I think you wanted it like that instead.
flashangel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Goddamn it. That happened? That sucks :(
My story Broken Trust is kinda like what happened in real life, except I changed it up so nobody would know it was me.
Berspoof chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i liked it it was very clever writing
JaseCD chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Wow, I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. But what will happen to her mom and other bro?
JaseCD chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Heehee, I like her new friends:) good chapter!
JaseCD chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwww, it's sorta sad that she doesn't have any real friends to confide in. Maybe Patrick will change this? I hope... but good story so far! I like it!