Reviews for The Ballad of Eggy Buckwald
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
This was a great story! Really unique and beautiful! I like how you created some dimension to Heather's character. Most authors would just leave her as the bad guy and be done.
Lucasta chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for finishing this story and for the beautiful wedding at the end.
FORD B1 chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Awesome read and ending!
FORD B1 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter!
Vivian chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I cant enough of this story...its so much fun to read. You're doing a really good job :-)
Kody Wright chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Author's reply to reviews: I am glad so many are enjoying the story. I understand in these hard financial times that free content is important. I do this mainly as a hobby however I do place a lot of time and effort into these stories. I have worked on this story alone for months. I try to average posting 1 chapter a week, all while taking care of my family and such. It means a lot to a writer who works for free to receive a "thank you." Very few do that, those who do...I cannot tell you how much it means. For the readers who are younger, possibly high school age, this was not an assignment...Nor should it be reviewed as such. This is a gift, not home work and reviewing it as such only harms the writer for having critical review of the work was never my intent. A simple thank you would do well rather than leaving a review as if it were to be graded.
Review chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Hey, I like the idea of it...it's definitely different, but I second what trublue said-I really felt like Terry got the short end of the stick. And a few parts that sounded like it was going for humor just didn't live up to the occasion-it just made me feel used on Terry's behalf.
But like i said, I like the idea/premise of it, and I'm all for breaking stereotypes (how Terry seems to play the typical guy role in these stories).
FORD B1 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Awesome read!
Justine Selene chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Pretty good read! I loved how Terry grew as a character
FORD B1 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Great read!
Lucasta chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Is this the end? I hope not because I think there's still some unresolved problems.
truebleu chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I wish Terry had another prospect of the romance and love she wants, rather than just Kyle. Seems like the short end of the stick on her part to just experience Kyle's repeated neglect and intentional/unintentional cruelty.
FORD B1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2013