Reviews for Are You Challenging Me?
Nesasio chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hello! Catching up on my return reviews for Bay tonight. The next 8 are for returns, just so you know. :)

I like the world you set up here. I know you said at the end that it's connected to other stories but it stands alone very well. You've got the right amount of detail to make the universe unique (loved all the details about the tattoos and the numbers as names) without bogging it down so much that I lose the story. I would've liked to have known what happened to Twenty-Six, since that's such a big part of the conflict, but I like this ending too. It's almost like Twenty-six is a red herring of sorts, to distract from the real problem. I think my only nitpick with this story is that there are a lot of numbered characters introduced very quickly. I couldn't keep track of them and didn't even need to by the end of the story so it felt confusing having all that detail of characters that were otherwise identical (personality-wise and name-wise they don't stand out).
DoYouKnowThatShe'sNotBreathing chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It's very good, but the title should not be an actual statement, especially not a question, as a rule of thumb. Would recommend 'Challenging Me', but it's entertaining in and of itself.
Grimpeddler chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very interesting. The emotions One shows are very well played, but I would have liked some more time to get to know (probably hate) eighteen :) She seemed like one of those characters you just love to hate. My imagination keeps going through all the bad blood that could get churned up here and all the bad blood that caused. Good story, wonderful writing. Really kept my attention :)