Reviews for The Whisperers
WHOA...just WHOA...That's interesting
qunanda1 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
No I liked the dream it's good XD
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
What can I say but LOVED IT! I nearly DIED when she saw the hicky there and then suddenly disappeared-I am so thoroughly intrigued with this story and can hardly wait for more! BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AS USUAL!
rerte10 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
awesome :D :D will check out the other one :)
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
OMG GIRL-DIED LOVING THIS! I SWEAR my HEART IS NOT GOING TO SURVIVE YOUR STORIES! INTENSITY, SUSPENSE AND PURE MAGIC abounds in them-MAKING ME SOAR TO THE HEAVENS! If I DIE now-I would be a HAPPY LITTLE CAMPER! YOU ARE WAY BEYOND PERFECTION AND EXCELLENCE my FRIEND and I REALLY REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! GREAT JOB AGAIN!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
AMAZING! can't wait for more! :D :D
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
OH BLOODY HELL! Short BUT POIGNANT Discover-damn POOR Alice! I CAN'T WAIT to see what will happen next! THIS IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME AND LOVE THIS STORY! Discover you have more imagination than I could ever hope to have! THIS WAS BRILLIANT AND SOOOOO UNEXPECTED !
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well, there are a lot of problems, ranging from missing or misplaced punctuation to weird sentence fragments. 1) "I can't believe the holidays are over", I groaned to my best friend, Anne. **The comma goes within the quotation marks. 2) Anne who is a lot shorter than me she has amber eyes and brown hair as well as a rather worrying obsession for Taylor Lautner. **What about Anne? This is an introductory phrase. Where's the rest of the sentence, the part that tells us about Anne?
There's a lot of this: "I know, but Alice we will be in GRADE 11 this year!" **Interjections, here direct address, are set off with commas: "I know, but(COMMA), Alice(COMMA), we will be in GRADE 11 this year!"
And this: "Oohh girl is he hot, I think I am going to faint " moaned Jeff. **"Oohh(COMMA) girL(COMMA), is he hot, I think I am going to faint(COMMA), " moaned Jeff.
The text needs more attentive proofreading before posting.
rerte10 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This is really really interesting, I love the whole thing with the angels and the dreams with Dan. Great job, and I really can't wait for more! :D :D
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
OMG-WHAT IS GOING ON HERE Discover? CONFUSION AND INTENSITY ABOUNDS IMMEASURABLY HERE! I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE-I think you are doing an AMAZING job here!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
DAMN IT Discover-I wanted to boot Anne in the butt but I FORGIVE HER! I LOVE LOVE LOVED this chapter! The boss needs to go-what a witch! The hobo was just PERFECT! I DO want to know more on Dan's background! THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER! The midnight stroll along the beach-MY FANTASY that has never happened so lived it through Alice's! NOW BLOODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS ENDING! HOW COULD YOU? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? POISON? WHAT? LOL

I sound like a parent demanding an explanation for some kind of childish prank-I meant to liven this one up! ACTUALLY tho my CURIOSITY is KILLING ME A BIT! and with that I will be having an ANXIETY ATTACK for the next chapter! EXCEPTIONALLY DONE-AS ALWAYS!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Very GOOD Dsicover! I LOVED this chapter. The dream was very IMAGINATIVE and I LOVED IT! I have had dreams where someone I would have a crush on (Like Parker Stevenson) would be my HERO and SAVE ME! You did an EXCELLENT JOB WITH THIS STORY TOO! I can't wait to see where this story will take me-YOU ARE AMAAAAAAZING! Oh my story's title is THE UNWANTED HEALING!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OK DISCOVER-You MUST DEFINITELY post more on this story-I HAVE TO SEE MORE OF IT-SEEMS TO BE JUST AS GOOD AS 'WINGS OF SOUL!' I do think Taylor Lautner is a DREAM for a young be watching for this one too my Dear!