Reviews for When the World Ends
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 1 . 9/26
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2
Girl I swear if you don't update soon I'm going to find you and force you to type up the next chapter. You can't leave us hanging like this when you write this much of a terrific story! :)
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 15 . 1/18
Pls update soon! I need more Ron! Oh and I just realized Mason and Jason rhyme lol You're an amazing writer I really love this story I hope you post your next chapter soon! On a side note-I'm way more excited than I should be about Todd and Ron sharing a tent *squeels*
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 15 . 1/18
This is an amazing story! Pls don't give up on it if you did I think I would die. Literally just melt into a puddle of fangirl tears. Update soon pls! (On a side note Ron is my fav character for accepting and worrying about Todd :)
Hoogerlocky chapter 15 . 1/17
Oh my gosh! When I started reading this story I was really hoping there was slash! Todd and Ron are my new OTP it's official! I seriously ship them so hard it hurts (praise Rodd) I love this story so much! (Well actually I love all of your stories) Your AMAZING! I can't wait for the next chapter omigosh I need Todd and Ron to love eachother and what's up with Todd's parents? Agh! Update soon please! *kisses you a million times*
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I like it. I totally ship Ron and Todd.
katrinalyn76 chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
I love this chapter! I like the way you talk about friending kids who may not be in the popular crowd. kids do get lonely and they are under a lot of presure. I am a mother of a 17 year old, (GUILTY! I love zombie stories, movies! i read anything i can get my hands on with a zombie in it) so i can appreciate you speaking about kids reaching out to other kids who may be shy, have a handicapp, or who are not popular. Kudos
katrinalyn76 chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
nOOO! dont kill brenda! please!
katrinalyn76 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Wow, that was a rough chapter! I'm glad they got some closure on their families. I really like Brenda so far, seems likt this little journey is going to make her stronger-especially since their parents have died. Looking forward to more!
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I had a feeling Heather wasn't going to stick around...I like the name Todd, too. Is he gay? I hope so. Well I like him anyway. My best friend kind of reminds me of him. ( Even more so, if Todd is gay.) Love your story.
Make sure to update.
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoyed it. Now I'm just journeying through your stories. I'm about to read " Still Suffering." Of course, after I leave a review for chapter two. I looked at " Still Suffering", and a lot of people love it.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
please update soon
Belle chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Goodness. I love Todd, he's so cute. ( with Ron.) Hee hee. But he's cute alone, too. I was about to pounce on Kevin. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to find Todd so he can kill him...or worse. I think it's sweet how Ron ran off. Squee! I think some parts were funny. Most of it was very descriptive. Love you!
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
What's going to happen? I hope Ron doesn't leave Todd. But, I'm almost positive that Todd wouldn't allow that. He's the one in control. But no one notices but me, a few others included.
Well, I'll wait for the next chapter. I'll wait forever if I have to!
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Wonder what it is? please update soon
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »