Reviews for When the World Ends
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I had a feeling Heather wasn't going to stick around...I like the name Todd, too. Is he gay? I hope so. Well I like him anyway. My best friend kind of reminds me of him. ( Even more so, if Todd is gay.) Love your story.
Make sure to update.
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoyed it. Now I'm just journeying through your stories. I'm about to read " Still Suffering." Of course, after I leave a review for chapter two. I looked at " Still Suffering", and a lot of people love it.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
please update soon
Belle chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Goodness. I love Todd, he's so cute. ( with Ron.) Hee hee. But he's cute alone, too. I was about to pounce on Kevin. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to find Todd so he can kill him...or worse. I think it's sweet how Ron ran off. Squee! I think some parts were funny. Most of it was very descriptive. Love you!
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
What's going to happen? I hope Ron doesn't leave Todd. But, I'm almost positive that Todd wouldn't allow that. He's the one in control. But no one notices but me, a few others included.
Well, I'll wait for the next chapter. I'll wait forever if I have to!
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Wonder what it is? please update soon
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
I really love this story. More lovely action between Ron and Todd please. And just kill of Kevin already. Thank you
True Talker chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
You wrote this quite well and I can tell you that I was hoping for both Ron and Todd to be able to get away and for all of them to drive off together. I was intently reading to see what would happen next.
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
How exciting. Many words. I can't wait to see what happens next. You're a wonderful writer, and should have no problem comin up with an idea.
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
This was a lovely chapter, and it breaks my heart, when you think I hate your stories. Because, I love all of your stories. It's just the second I leave a tiny bit of annoyance, you think I hate if, for life. Well, I love Todd! He's so cute. Murf. Keep writing, and please stop thinking I hate your stories. Please.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Hell Yeah. Love that it is becoming a gay relationship. You just made my day. I really like your story and feel it has potential. Please update soon :3 ( by the way you should probably put in your summary slash or m/m)
Belle chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
it was very good
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Awesome story I love it. I'm a zombie fan always watching zombie movies and shows so when I found this I was really excited. I wasn't disappointed. I really don't like Brenda I think you should just make Todd the main character and kill Kevin off too. Anyway can't wait for the update :3
Battle roach chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
This story is beautiful (minus the gore)
I love Todd. He. Is. Awesome.
True Talker chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I find this a really interesting read. Interesting in the sense of the scenario that they are in. And sad that Todd feels lonely. NO one should ever feel lonely.

Thank you for sharing this.