Reviews for Don't Fly Now
drizzelafterdawn chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
very interesting and inspiring in a way. it seemed like you were playing with a state of mind. a brilliant composition that is.
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I read this and it made me a bit worried. Why did it make me a bit worried? Because I have a tendancy to analyze things a LOT and I have gotten used to seeing certain things and my HOPE is that one day it brings me closer to the person that I want to see. However I want it to be of their own free will that they see me.

I sat here thinking after reading this of where I had walked and the people that I had seen I sometimes pay attention to those that I pass by and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I don't because I am thinking of other things and sometimes I don't because I am in a hurry to get somewhere. Of course after reading somethings I think that I will be paying attention a LOT more now. However would my soul recognize another even if words weren't exchanged? Would it be ALL up to me to be able to recoginize a person when I haven't even met them? I notice things about myself that I like for example feelings that I get from people when I am a couple of feet away from them and I am grateful for those things. However is it strong enough to decipher things that are hidden? And at a distance? I REALLY hope that it is NOT ALL up to me because I DON'T want to fail at this. I JUST DON'T.

Thank you for sharing this because it had made me think.