Reviews for The Yin Yang Effect
bev chapter 15 . 5/8
Great few chapters! :)
LoveDenied chapter 14 . 4/15
So glad to see you back and adding more impressive chapters to your story!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Great chapter :)
Cara O chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
I admit that wolf rape scene was quite disturbing to read, strange and not what I'm used to at all. Good writing though
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Well I certainly didn't expect that. Interesting turn of events. Great chapter, really enjoyed it :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Loved the chapter :)
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is great writing can't wait to see what happens. I'll be sure to follow you to keep reading more
Moon Sage chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Idiot fanatics ruining people's lives :(
Moon Sage chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
He respects her in both ways. That is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This story was really great so far! I hope you upload more soon! :D
Well done, loved it.
Moon Sage chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Ohhhh this version I like a lot better. Less confusing and certainly more stimulating. ;)
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
I know I am late in reading but OH MY GOD-THIS WAS BEYOND PERFECTION, BEYOND EXCEPTION Eko! I never expect anything less from you and this story! I bawled when Aubrey asked Ciara to marry him it was beautiful! I also LOVED it when Yin showed up to help her and Okami! Now I am dying to know about the amulet Ciara put on-the way you described Aubrey's reaction to that has me more than worried! I will be waiting for more of this story and I wish I could say I could get to it immediately but things are crazy here but I do promise I will always ALWAYS get back to the story!

My curiosity is KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Thanks for the update.
There are a few things I saw one is you used the word desperate and desperately a lot. Try finding other words like frantic or franticly urgent and urgently. There are many more I am sure you could find.
The other was I was unsure how the wolf was attacking the girl and what was the deal with Val's power. The whole fight scene was just a tad confusing.
Otherwise good job!