Reviews for The Yin Yang Effect
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 10/7
Great chapter :)
Cara O chapter 8 . 10/6
I admit that wolf rape scene was quite disturbing to read, strange and not what I'm used to at all. Good writing though
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 9/22
Well I certainly didn't expect that. Interesting turn of events. Great chapter, really enjoyed it :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 6 . 9/6
Loved the chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31
This is great writing can't wait to see what happens. I'll be sure to follow you to keep reading more
Moon Sage chapter 4 . 8/31
Idiot fanatics ruining people's lives :(
Moon Sage chapter 3 . 8/31
He respects her in both ways. That is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31
This story was really great so far! I hope you upload more soon! :D
Well done, loved it.
Moon Sage chapter 2 . 8/28
Ohhhh this version I like a lot better. Less confusing and certainly more stimulating. ;)
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
I know I am late in reading but OH MY GOD-THIS WAS BEYOND PERFECTION, BEYOND EXCEPTION Eko! I never expect anything less from you and this story! I bawled when Aubrey asked Ciara to marry him it was beautiful! I also LOVED it when Yin showed up to help her and Okami! Now I am dying to know about the amulet Ciara put on-the way you described Aubrey's reaction to that has me more than worried! I will be waiting for more of this story and I wish I could say I could get to it immediately but things are crazy here but I do promise I will always ALWAYS get back to the story!

My curiosity is KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Thanks for the update.
There are a few things I saw one is you used the word desperate and desperately a lot. Try finding other words like frantic or franticly urgent and urgently. There are many more I am sure you could find.
The other was I was unsure how the wolf was attacking the girl and what was the deal with Val's power. The whole fight scene was just a tad confusing.
Otherwise good job!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
WELL DAMN IT TO HELL! NO NO NO AND ANOTHER NO! I liked Anna! At first I thought it might have been Nicole and I still would be UPSET! I CANNOT believe Anna was KILLED and my heart is going a MILE A MINUTE! I can only imagine that it is Aubrey or Valerian that grabbed Ciara unless Okami left her wolf form but I doubt that! BLOODY FRIGGING HELL-GREAT CHAPTER and I can't wait for more! I know it took me awhile to read these chapters and I apologize but children and me being sick didn't allow immediate reading but I always will get caught up!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
This can't be a good sign. I don't want to judge these characters at this point as they have just been introduced but something seems a bit precarious to me at this point. I enjoyed this chapter and I am really beginning to like Raven's personality alittle more!