Reviews for The Yin Yan Effect
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
I know I am late in reading but OH MY GOD-THIS WAS BEYOND PERFECTION, BEYOND EXCEPTION Eko! I never expect anything less from you and this story! I bawled when Aubrey asked Ciara to marry him it was beautiful! I also LOVED it when Yin showed up to help her and Okami! Now I am dying to know about the amulet Ciara put on-the way you described Aubrey's reaction to that has me more than worried! I will be waiting for more of this story and I wish I could say I could get to it immediately but things are crazy here but I do promise I will always ALWAYS get back to the story!

My curiosity is KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Thanks for the update.
There are a few things I saw one is you used the word desperate and desperately a lot. Try finding other words like frantic or franticly urgent and urgently. There are many more I am sure you could find.
The other was I was unsure how the wolf was attacking the girl and what was the deal with Val's power. The whole fight scene was just a tad confusing.
Otherwise good job!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
WELL DAMN IT TO HELL! NO NO NO AND ANOTHER NO! I liked Anna! At first I thought it might have been Nicole and I still would be UPSET! I CANNOT believe Anna was KILLED and my heart is going a MILE A MINUTE! I can only imagine that it is Aubrey or Valerian that grabbed Ciara unless Okami left her wolf form but I doubt that! BLOODY FRIGGING HELL-GREAT CHAPTER and I can't wait for more! I know it took me awhile to read these chapters and I apologize but children and me being sick didn't allow immediate reading but I always will get caught up!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
This can't be a good sign. I don't want to judge these characters at this point as they have just been introduced but something seems a bit precarious to me at this point. I enjoyed this chapter and I am really beginning to like Raven's personality alittle more!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Lord I am about to bawl myself for Ciara but I also know that both Aubrey and Valerian knows it is safer for her but it breaks my heart with everything she has been through to part from the one who has given her strength, warmth and love in her time of need. It will be interesting to see what trouble might find its way to Montreal with her. I am ADORING Okami's character-LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
EXCEPTIONAL chapter here Ekonsine and NOW I really am crying! I am glad Ciara is safe for the moment and I kinda liked Raven BUT MORE SO-I thought Yin actually was Pegasus-dumb me-LOL! I really wish there were a gazillion more chapters for me to read right now-I am ENTHRALLED with this story and I have to know what happens and how things are with Valerian and Mecrede! DAMN BRILLIANT WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Well this is a very INTERESTING conundrum they find themselves in at this point. I hope Raven is right and whoever their captor is I hope they have underestimated the strength of the two of them when Valerian and Aubrey show up but there is a little feeling in my gut that they are not completely unaware plus what Raven said about the amulet of darkness-he doesn't know that it was taken either so I have a feeling ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
For some reason I see a bigger trap happening here with the attack on the Vampire mansion and I am not sure Ciara is completely safe there at Aubrey's right now either! Another WONDERFUL chapter here and I can't believe I have almost caught up and am already tearing up at finally finishing and having to wait for more of the story!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED this chapter! AMAZING job with it Ekonsine and one that both broke my heart and warmed it IMMENSELY! I am so happy that Valerian has changed his opinion of Ciara and that I hope they kinda become one big happy family!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Ekonsine-PERFECTION! I can't seem to get enough of this story already and the way it makes me feel is INDESCRIBABLE! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Short and sweet here as I am being kicked off the computer and out of my sister's room-this chapter was BEYOND BRILLIANT! I didn't care much for the way her parents treated her but I sure as hell didn't want them dead! Your writing is PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
GREAT FANTASTIC-BEAUTIFUL-now off to the next chapter-GIDDILY HAPPY!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Well I was hoping that is why he decided to break it off with Ciara and I was right! Great chapter and I want to shove my fists down her parents throat-AND-I think you did PERFECTION with her responses to her parents especially when she pointed out that if they didn't trust her then they didn't trust the job they did in raising her! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Well I am REALLY LOVING Aubrey at the moment and I think Ciara has bitten off more than she can chew at this moment and HE isn't going to be happy with her when he finds out! Another GREAT chapter here Ekonsine and now as I am dying for more on to the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Very well written and interesting story that I cannot wait for more of. Your descriptive aspect of the story was beyond great and the creativity of your mind has me intrigued. I really didn't see much wrong with it just a couple misspelled words but you have done a marvelous job here!