Reviews for The Guardians
DarkAngelGal chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Ummm...not really a good chapter.
Was too rushed, had too many grammar errors and the sentences ran together.
Although I like how they made up! I KNEW, Autumn wasn't the bad guy!
Anyway, keep on improving!
DarkAngelGal chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Oh fuck! Well there goes Ethan...
Also, I HATE AUTUMN! She should die in a hole!
And Ethan is only with her for 2 reasons:
A. Autumn brainwashed him into getting back together with her. Or...
B. Ethan is trying to keep Ness safe in retarded way.
Btw, in the beginning, why was Ness questioning whether Ethan still likes her or not?! Did'nt she say last chapter that they would be together forever? Sheesh! She really needs to make up her dam mind!
Anyway, keep writing!
DarkAngelGal chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
This is getting good!
And I knew as soon as she said that her dad left her that he was dead. Why? Cuz it's such a overused theme in stories. The Dad leaves while the mother is pregnant, and then dies shortly after the child is born.
Anyway, even though Mesi insisted that she would sacrifise herself; I still think that her and Ethan will be the ones doing the sarcifising. Then they will somehow magically still live through the sarcifise. Oooh!
Good chapter!
TheChaoticOne15 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
As i read your story i can't help but connect with Ness. I know how it feels to be an outcast and i cant help but sympathise with her. I think you did a nice job developing your characters and i will definately read more of Ness's story!
DarkAngelGal chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
I bet that Ethan and Vannessa are reincarnations of Rigel and Adara! I mean, it dosen't seem that they are just decendents.
And if Autumn turns out to be a bad guy i'm going to be so disappointed! The reason is cuz it seems so obvious!
Also...i sort of hated how you ended this chapter. It seemed that you ended it cuz you ran out of time to write the rest. Honestly, you picked the worst place to stop at in my opinon.
DarkAngelGal chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Good chapter! Is it just me or is it weird that Ethan's sister automatically knows about the cats? Or was she there when all of that was explained? I'm confused.
"My love for you is eternal"
"My devotion to you is endless"
"Our souls are always one"
No offense but that sounds more creepy than romantic. It sounds like they're freaking brainwashed! lol!
Lol! I like out Ethan seems like he's gonna have an anxiety attack when anyone even mentions Vanessa leaving! Calm down Ethan! She'll be there in the morning! XD
DarkAngelGal chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I'm guessing for the second half of the story she's dreaming? And why did their names change in the dream? Other than those two questions the rest is great! I will be waiting for the next chapter!
DarkAngelGal chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Way to leave a cliffhanger! Lol! Ugh! I'm in suspence for the next chapter! It was really random that the white-haired ppl showed up. Also does Autumn have mind-controlling abilities? That's a scary thought...
I knew it! I knew it! I knew Mesi was Ness's Guardian! PLEASE write soon!
Blondiej1 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
MORE MUST KNOW MORE!
Much love,
Sarah
DarkAngelGal chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
They love each other...but i have a feeling that something will go horribly wrong at this dance. Btw...i hope they dance together cuz that'll be SO cute! I am looking forward for the next chapter! Btw...one grammar mistake. Alright is not spelled All right. Just saying...
DarkAngelGal chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Lol! I freaking love this chapter! Yeah, go Ethan! Those assholes deserved it! I really wish we had more guys like Ethan in the world...
DarkAngelGal chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Lol! I freaking love Ness! Finally, a fictionpress story where the main character is my favorite! Anyway, keep writing!
DarkAngelGal chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Lol! Dawn SO set this up! Oh...i have stuff to do...yeah, right. i'm starting to like Ethan now! Keep up the good work!
DarkAngelGal chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Autumn is a cunt. She needs to GTFO! Ethan is the a good guy but he dosen't even do anything! Dawn is an AWESOME friend! And once again, i can relate to Ness so much that it's almost scary.
Mythicalfictionlover chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I love how the books going so far, I can relate to Ness in many ways. I can't wait for the next chapter to be up, keep up the awesome work!