Reviews for Voice
Sepherohth chapter 7 . 5h
I don't think I've reviewed before, but let me say this, this is an amazing story, I'm enjoying every chapter as it comes. it's like a slice of life so far, now, moving on to the next chapter.
1supergirl4 chapter 59 . 2/18/2017
Wonderful job on this chapter! Such a great reveal at the end and I love how you built up to it. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 58 . 2/15/2017
Such an amazing chapter! Wonderful job! I can't wait to read the next one! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 57 . 1/31/2017
Another amazing chapter! I look forward reading how this mystery unfolds and who is behind writing (or forging) the letter. Can't wait for the next update! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 56 . 1/18/2017
I was happy to get an e-mail that you updated again! Amazing job with this chapter! I can't wait to see how everything turns out in upcoming chapters! :)
Guest chapter 55 . 9/15/2016
I love this story so much! Poor Alice, it must be hard watching your love and best friend like that :/
1supergirl4 chapter 55 . 9/7/2016
The background story of Richard was interesting to read and makes me more curious about his character. Another great chapter! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 54 . 8/24/2016
This was another great chapter! Can't wait until the next one! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 53 . 8/15/2016
I enjoyed reading this chapter! You did a wonderful job! I can't wait for the next one! :)
EventualHorizon chapter 52 . 8/8/2016
Lots of intrigue and skullduggery! Not a real review but a quick note that I am still reading and enjoying your excellent story.
1supergirl4 chapter 52 . 8/8/2016
Another great chapter! I look forward seeing how everything works out with finding the assassins. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 51 . 7/4/2016
Another great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one and hope you have a wonderful Independence Day as well! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 50 . 2/15/2016
Wonderful job on this chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in the next one! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 49 . 1/27/2016
Another amazing chapter! I hope Clark isn't in the dungeon for too long. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
1supergirl4 chapter 48 . 1/6/2016
Another great chapter! I enjoyed reading it! Good luck with your student teaching! :)
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »