Reviews for The Apocalypse Chronicles
AlpacaOverlord chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
YES!YES!YES! I have been waiting for this (well, what'll happen after this) for such a long time! FINALLY! Oh, I just can't wait to see what happens when Wyatt and Rebekah get back back to the settlement. What's Connor going to do? I hope he doesn't have to wait too long. Where is Connor going to go? Who will he meet first? I'm seriously tweaking here thinking of what's going to happen...

I'm glad you decided to update. It was short but that made it better as it just makes me anticipate the next chapter all the more. Good work! I don't mean to rush you, but I hope you update soon.
AdarieGlitterwings chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
I guess I'm the Striker to your Wyatt - this is what inspired me to give 'full' fiction another go, and so I wrote 'The Shop'. Thanks bro!
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Woah! This first chapter blew me away! This was perfectly written with great imagery and already you're fighting for them and on their side. I feel like I just pulled this book off a shelf of classics. It's so polished. I would love it if you could review my story and give me some tips. "On the Other End of the Phone"
AlpacaOverlord chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
It's sooooooooo good to see an update! I've had so much good stuff happen to me today and this was just the cherry on top! I hope you can still update regularly with school and all.

One thing I'd really like to point out is that sometimes it gets really confusing when you switch from one group to another. A visual divider would really, really be appreciated. Aside form that, this was a good chapter. It was short and didn't have much happen, but that makes it good right now because now I just anticipate the meeting even more.

*spoilers*
Took Leslie a while to figure that out. The way the wound is described it makes it sound like she was bit by a vampire. I wonder if all of the Infected see hallucinations. I'm glad Rebekah stopped herself. I like Leslie's "friend" and want to see more of him...

I didn't know Connor smoked. I feel that he only started recently, but I feel like going back to see if he was doing that earlier.

It was interesting seeing a new revelation about Wyatt here. It wasn't major, but it does give new insights about his character. I wonder what genre he preferred and how prolific he was...
Guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2013
I definitely enjoy this story. Keep the chapters coming.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 28 . 8/15/2013
This chapter just created so many more questions. And a cliffhanger. I love it when you do that though, so it's okay. I am getting confused about "L". I don't even know anymore if "L" is real or not. Or what's up with Bunch. I really don't like that guy. I must say that writing quality, pacing, and progression are significantly improved in the last few chapters. I look forward to the next chapter. When is Connor coming back?
AlpacaOverlord chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
Oh this just got interesting. Well, more interesting than it was already. They have zombies AND VAMPIRES now? I knew this would be a bad idea from the last chapter. I think I want to see more of Leslie's new friend.
Kommissar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
The paragraphs are a bit fragmented. You start a new paragraph when you begin a new topic.

[He removed the grey backpack from his shoulders, and took a small leather pouch from one of its pockets. The pouch clicked open and he took several tools from it, he then begun picking the door's lock.]

The sentences are a bit cluttered. You could just say 'he removed tools from a leather bag and began to pick the lock' or something similar. Another thing, wouldn't the lock have already been picked? They're raiding a supermarket, one of the first places people would raid for food and supplies. There should be smashed windows and doors for them to go through.

["Hurry up, Connor! They could be anywhere," She whispered, angrily, down at him. He appeared to have ignored her, ]

Here, there should be a new paragraph because a girl is speaking and then it's followed by Connor's action.

The kids don't seem to be very experienced when it comes to searching for food. Why are they splitting up to search for food when they haven't even established if it's safe to do so? While the descriptions of what's in the store is nice, there's little information as to how big it is.

How did zombies appear so quickly out of nowhere? How did they manage to get past them before?
AlpacaOverlord chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
This chapter was basically flawless. The way the story comes together was kind of what I thought would have happened here, but the way it was presented was great. I'd like to know more about the history between Connor and Wyatt but I see how that would distract from the story's progression. I can't wait to see what happens when they all meet up again. No offense, but I like Connor a lot more than Wyatt and I hope that we get to read about him a lot more in the future. Also, how old are these guys? I imagined them in their early twenties but now they all seem a lot older. Anyways, great chapter. It was just perfect. I hope we get more soon!
IsabellaGreen chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Nooo why did you stop?! I loved this chapter. I really enjoyed seeing some background on Wyatt, Jubal, and Connor. This Caitlyn chick sure is a hot head haha but she seems alright. I can't wait for the next chapter!:)
AlpacaOverlord chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
Oh dear...
This was unexpected, but that's how this story has been lately. It's been keeping me guessing and on my toes and that really makes me happy and excites me. I'm glad that you are doing new things and keeping it fresh and exciting without it distracting or taking away from the story. It's interesting seeing the back grounds that Connor and Wyatt come from. Based on the first few chapters when they were supposed to have been good friends since high school I assumed that they had always been together, but here I see that it was not so. This adds so many layers and so much more complexity to their characters and to the story as a whole. Good work!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
This was unexpected. I'm assuming it's further in the future that chapter 23 was., if they have a government made up. I'm surprised that Wyatt and Jubal, who I will assume the other guy is, are working with these people who most would call terrorists, but I guess we'll be seeing what going on with everyone in the next chapter. Good job with this and thanks for getting it out so quickly!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
I think I liked Benny. He seems like a real swell guy. I'm glad he's dead, of course. Sometimes I wish I knew actual insane people just so I could hear them talk so I could try to understand what they were thinking.
AlpacaOverlord chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
I love how you end the chapters. Good work with this one!

I wish we could learn more about the other characters though. I want to know their backstory and maybe hear from their perspective too. I feel that I know nothing about Jubal. I makes me mistrust him, though there is probably no reason for it...right?
AlpacaOverlord chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
I like how you're just completely ignoring what happened at the end of the previous chapter between Wyatt and Rebekah. This is going to get really interesting, isn't it?

It was a bit confusing initially because the lack of any section breaks, but I figured it out.

Overall, I'd like to see what happens with Connor's group more because he reminds me of people I know and I like him more as a character than the rest, but this Bunch character has also piqued my interest with his need for privacy. I've never liked him for some reason. I wonder what he wants... Is he a bad guy?