Reviews for Peanut Butter
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I've never read anything like this before. It almost feels like a play.
I like the scene you draw out. It's not very set which leaves me to fill in the gaps which I like.
I am now wondering if Miranda made the peanut butter herself or if she wrote something on it or put something special in it or whatever.
Nice story
Irony'sFriend chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aww, that was sweet! I love little random moments of kindness. Also, it was interesting how you set this up with the play-like dialogue and brief introductions. It was unique and a pleasure to read. Great job!
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
An interesting little scene. I enjoyed the character interactions. I'd like to know a bit more though, such as how Amy reacts to receiving the gift. This would tell a lot about her personality. There's a lot of really good content in this play and you could definitely expand on it, such as how others perceive Amy and Emily's poverty, for example, how Miranda knows this. Kids usually don't pick up on these things unless someone tells them.
My poor toaster chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Im so tired at this point, I almost wrote blender.
Jeez louise.
Sorry.
This was sooo cute, I felt the need to send my love :3
Well... I hope it gets to you!
-toastie
Broken but Beautiful chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aw, that was cute. Nice job!
B
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
First off thanks for your review! I really appreciate it.

I like the piece. It's sweet and short. I thought your descriptions of the characters illustrated their situation and the ending was supersweet. The only thing is I kinda think there should have been some explanation of how the girls new each other 'cause that confused me at first.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or the Review Marathon! (links in my profile)
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is a cute story. It seems like Miranda is a rich, caring person (though you know this :P).

-Hermie
Water Balloon chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice job! The end kind of leads me to believe that you are going to write more. And I also really like what you titled the story. Keep writing :)