Reviews for Casaté conmigo querida?
AClockworkHeart chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love!
Keep on Writing!
Remy JaNae chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LOVED it! THAT'S a love story! Love that transcends language barriers! I'm sorry, I am fangirling. You see I am a romantic girl who loves other languages and cultures besides my own. So I fully believe that you can fall in love while not even speaking the same language as the other person. I wish this story was longer, like 50 chapters longer. Ah and thanks for the translations at the bottom, I was afraid I would have to use a google translator to figure out what Esmeralda was saying haha. Anywho, I've rambled enough. Thank you. It has been an honor to read that.
Letters97 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow, it's great that there are such dedicated reviewers like 'Guest'! haha, and dedicated writers like you who actually go back and change the work. great job.
I LOVE NIGEL! what an amazing british bat! haha, this had me in splits throughout for nigel and his awesomeness(:
write more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
It was good! I liked it! but I would like to give you some corrections about the Spanish translations, I'm from Argentina so it is my first language, please know it's for the improvement on this one-shot and I really appreciate the effort of learning a language as complicated as Spanish and using it in a story.

Corrections for the translations
In order of appearance.
title: "Casaté conmigo querida?" – marry me darling?
"Espero que él haya sido agradable, senorita."
"Ah... salvó mi vida."
"Estoy eternamente en deuda con él"
"Voy a limpiarlo.."
"él está enamorado de usted."
¡eso es imposible!
Este hombre será mi muerte

PS: I'm not posting this as "anonymous" because I'm scared of your reaction I wanted to send you a Pm, really, but I'm new to Fictionpress and hadn't made and account yet. Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Haha, this was epic. so cute. Can't wait for the next cliche(: How many d'you have left?
XxLadyKnightLizxX chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful story. I think I love how Lucian is a gruff, tough business man and is undone by a beautiful woman, with a beautiful heart that needs no translation. It's a great story, and I'm happy that you did this particular cliche. (: