Reviews for Writing
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i know that you may not read this, but please bring yourself back from there. i was there not so long ago, and you just described my life at the time, but even though it seems impossible now, if you want it to, you can make it easier, you can make the scars your muse, and take yourself away from making not going to lie to you, im not going to tel you how easy it is to drop the blade, because its not, its an addiction , it makes you feel something, when you cant feel anything anyother way. im going to be completely honest with you, it sucks to stop , and everytime you see a sharpener or a knife your going to want to use it , but it can be stopped, and i know how it feels when your doing it , its amazing, but its even more amazing when you can voice yourself , whether it be with wrighting, or with something else, good bye, and i hope i see you back on here one day. or somewhere else with another one of your talents.
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You enjoy doubting your writing abilities don't you? Keep this in mind, a dark path is nothing but a shadow from the light, the darker the path the brighter the light.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is simply fucking beautiful. I am so shocked and amazed with your writing and you say you have no talent? I promise one day you'll be sitting there in a tub full of pain and words will be dancing at the surface so fast you won't be able to ignore them. The pain will always be there until you learn to capture it and learn to channel it towards other things. Like motivation This was made abstractly out of the lack of words you have. You mustn't give it up or give into the pain. Be strong... It's tiring and fucking hard as hell. But you can do it. If you say you can't then you're stopping the race before the trigger is pulled. At least try and see how much farther you can get. Even if you don't finish in first... You still accomplished something.

And this is coming from a person who knows full well what you're going through. Stay strong.
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is written quite well and it is sad. You are defined by the compassion in your soul and the grace you have shown when you show your true spirit. When you set it free - free for others to see. YOU do have a TRUE gift in the written word and many other things of that I am CERTAIN.
Quinn Recluse chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Even with no words to say, you create a piece that is fantastically written. I applaud you my friend, and pray that you make it through alright
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Don't hurt yourself! PLEASE! IT CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING BETTER! He's gone and you have everything in front of you! I don't care if you leave fictionpress, just PLEASE PLEASE don't hurt yourself! Please please stay safe!
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Don't leave! I need your writing.
Snow White's Dream chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This must be the most beautiful good-bye a writer (or, I suppose ex-writer) has given
I hope you'll be fine. And I hope writing will return to you. Don't lose hope.

Love, Snow.