Reviews for 100 Words
SamaraL chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Over the last few days I've become your biggest fan. I don't know whether this style of writing comes to you naturally, as it seems organic, but I'm amazed at your ability to thread the words together to produce a singular beauty every time.
GreenGrass1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is just so lovely. I can't get over how lovely this is!

Perfect.
DawnSister chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Beautiful. I'm floating now,

DS
PenguinHearts chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
That was very good! Keep writing!
GreenGrass1 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Words can be a waste - for some reasons I love this. I guess because it's so poignant when put in context with everything else before that.
Still Season chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This. Love how the narrator is unable to deciper the words she is trying to say but learns so much more from her eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul and all that. And then you tie everything together with the narrator tring to express his feelings with words, but then realizing that words aren't enough to capture everything he has to say. Beautiful.
goudacheese chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I just love the way you write so much, god, everything is so poetic and beautiful and I feel like I constantly repeat myself whenever I review you, but it's just all I can even think to say. I love the imagery you use and like - you just, I don't know, wake up all my senses with your writing and I feel like I can see everything and hear everything and touch everything and taste everything and feel everything that you write because of the way you write it. I dunno if this even makes sense. Mostly I'm just trying to say I love this. Especially how you manage to show so much with so few words.
GreenGrass1 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I especially love this sentence: I trace the blue life of him and wonder if I grow so transparent
in the silent moments he watches me sleep.

Nice one.

Just... beautiful.

Much much love,
Lil' Monster
GreenGrass1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
"When I was with him it was like dissolving. Becoming the rhythm, the music, each other, elemental. Imagine the whole world just dissolving around us, fizzing out into blackness. Just totally. And utterly. Complete." - love this sentence!

Thanks for writing this lovely piece.
GreenGrass1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I like your imagery here especially with holding the breath and finally able to breathe. Short but to the point.
DawnSister chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is lovely. So much feeling in so few words. I can almost feel the air rushing around me as I read this. Was it a windy day?

DS